Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

The more I see them the more I hate the belt cover. Why couldnt they use a standard belt cover? Geez, look at that thing.

That's the only thing I don't like about the pant too...

Check that skate mount...

They look crooked to my untrained eye. Expert opinions?

The holders the same size?

Yeah, both are 272. This is one of those instances where the lack of a LHS really becomes a burden; guess I'll be sending them off for a re-mount. Given my lackluster skating skills, I don't think they will adversely affect my performance on the ice :P

Finally found a couple of Arnott Z Carbs, which are lovely ginormous versions of his usual curve. This one's in a Hull UL/"MM Z-Bubble":

arnottzcarb2.jpg

Finally found a couple of Arnott Z Carbs, which are lovely ginormous versions of his usual curve. This one's in a Hull UL/"MM Z-Bubble":

Wow that must be the 'legal' version of Hull's curve. I had a bunch of them back in the day (still have one left), and on my hull's they are similar to that with a toe curve on the end. The original z-bubbles (metal matrix) with those blades were one of the greatest blade/shaft combo's I've had.

I'll try to get a pick up of the Hull blade I have when I get home.

Nah, Arnott curve in a Hull shaft

Check that skate mount...

They look crooked to my untrained eye. Expert opinions?

The holders the same size?

Yeah, both are 272. This is one of those instances where the lack of a LHS really becomes a burden; guess I'll be sending them off for a re-mount. Given my lackluster skating skills, I don't think they will adversely affect my performance on the ice :P

Doesn't surprise me - the beveled outsole left very little room for error. Once they switched to the flat outsole with Vapor XXX, those problems pretty much went away.

I lucked out and got an almost new pair of M-1's for $22 on eBay. Now I just wish I could get my hands a nylon pair.... I'll have to agree, those SJ ones are awesome.

Mack: Is that a Hull "z-bubble" I see in there?

That one's a regular 110 but I do have a few of the Hulls in the pile of shafts yet to go thru.

Any chance you would be willing to part with one of those Hulls? ;)

Saw these in my LHS while I was waiting for my skates, Apparently, any Swiss player wearing Grafs is getting a pair to wear for the Wolrd Championships, and Finland is having a similar batch made, except in blue instead of red. Carbon/leather outer sole, white felt tongue...

2guxh07.jpg

98fxbq.jpg

Saw these in my LHS while I was waiting for my skates, Apparently, any Swiss player wearing Grafs is getting a pair to wear for the Wolrd Championships, and Finland is having a similar batch made, except in blue instead of red. Carbon/leather outer sole, white felt tongue...

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i40.tinypic.com/2guxh07.jp-g[/ img]

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i42.tinypic.com/98fxbq.jp.g[/im g]

been on sale in red/white here for a year or even more..

Really? wow, thats weird. Have you seen them in Blue for the finnish team yet?

Now that i think of it, cant remember if they were R-80's. <_<

But only Red/White is being sold here for now.

I know, i have never even heard of R-80's before I saw these. On another note, they are availabale for sale, and me needing new skates I am really tempted to buy a pair, but moving back to canada next year, Im pretty sure I will get chirped like hell if I wore these haha.