Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

The only comments I got, was that it looked huge on my head with a half visor lol.

With a cage it looks great but I havent used it on ice yet.

Just bought these cheap vectors and colored them up to match our jerseys for a tourney coming up. Crap gloves but it's only for a weekend. They actually look a lot more purple in person. Not sure why my camera makes them look blue

004jva.th.jpg

New toy :D

IMG00193.jpg

And just to comment on the durability of the GRAPHICS :lol: They are terrible! Hahah I haven't even used this thing yet just stick handled around my house with a stickhandling ball. This is how the other side looks now.

IMG00194.jpg

My jokes about the graphics aside the crushed velvet grip is nice if you don't like too much grip. It feels a bit slicker than the Soft Touch grip from Mission. At this point it won't matter though because by the time I can use it the grip and graphics will have peeled away completely.

Edited by TNHhockey

I have a dolomite that still has all the graphics after a few months of use. I really could care less I just thought it was funny, only downside like I said is that the graphics is also the grip so the grip is missing in some spots.

i mean i guess graphics are kinda important cause they look cool..but is it that big of a deal lol ? :unsure:
I have a dolomite that still has all the graphics after a few months of use. I really could care less I just thought it was funny, only downside like I said is that the graphics is also the grip so the grip is missing in some spots.
Edited by gelowitz

i mean i guess graphics are kinda important cause they look cool..but is it that big of a deal lol ? :unsure:

To some yes, to me...not at all haha.

I guess I should have mentioned I don't usually use grip sticks but I liked how the grip AK27 looks compared to the clear version. My bad :) .

Edited by TNHhockey

It's the principle of things that like for me. If I pay good money for a product I expect it to be well constructed, and that's not just hockey gear.

I just think that's a bit poor, but it could just be a one off.

It's the principle of things that like for me. If I pay good money for a product I expect it to be well constructed, and that's not just hockey gear.

I just think that's a bit poor, but it could just be a one off.

you make a good point..you would think after payin $150-$200+ that the graphics would last at least more than 5 minutes...

I like Vapor 30 gloves' graphics (and comfort/feel) more than any other glove I've seen, nice gloves!

They went from one whore to another. :lol:

Edited by Goalieboy#1

Vapor XXXs are one of my favorite gloves to date. My biggest issue with them is the flex thumb, but these have a lock thumb... It doesn't get much better than a Vapor XXX with a short cuff and lock thumb.

Vapor XXXs are one of my favorite gloves to date. My biggest issue with them is the flex thumb, but these have a lock thumb... It doesn't get much better than a Vapor XXX with a short cuff and lock thumb.

To each his own I guess. I can't wear a glove that doesn't have a flex thumb, one reason I love my 4-Rolls so much.

Nice set of gloves either way