Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

nice, the teams in NC don't even bother with sales, can't score jack

You just have to know when and where, and more importantly "who"...but Hurricanes and Checkers stuff is avalible, as well as most all the lower minor league teams in the Carolina's...

if you can point me in the rigt direction with the canes, please do. as far as the checkers, i got a hold of the equipment manager and was set to buy a few things and he was never heard from again. won't return emails now.

Yeah, we here at MSH try to make the rest of you feel better... I don't have enough space/wide enough camera lens to take a pic of all my gloves together. :(

Yeah, we here at MSH try to make the rest of you feel better... I don't have enough space/wide enough camera lens to take a pic of all my gloves together. :(

Maybe you can take the picture from outer space.

I like the graphics, wish they(and other companies) did away with the chrome and went with a flat silver or pewter.

I like the graphics too, I just don't see them holding up well. They weren't sprayed very well with clear and I can feel the edge of some of them. As long as it holds together/performs Ballistik will definitely be getting my business.

I like the graphics, wish they(and other companies) did away with the chrome and went with a flat silver or pewter.

I like the graphics too, I just don't see them holding up well. They weren't sprayed very well with clear and I can feel the edge of some of them. As long as it holds together/performs Ballistik will definitely be getting my business.

I noticed the same with my 22 Caliber I got. One of the A's in the Ballistik is already half off. However, I think you'll like the stick. My 22 Cal is really nice for a mid-range stick.

I noticed the same with my 22 Caliber I got. One of the A's in the Ballistik is already half off. However, I think you'll like the stick. My 22 Cal is really nice for a mid-range stick.

Do you know if e-bay is the only place to buy them? Do they come with a warranty if you get them from e-bay?

Finally got around to taking a picture of everything I've got.

HPIM1149.jpg

TPS Response C4 Morrow

Innovative Megalyte Smyth

Warrior MacDaddy Smyth

Warrior Dolomite Pro Stock Shaft

TPS XN10 Chrome Afinigenov

Ballistik 45cal Sakicish curve

NBH 5500 Helmet

Oakley Pro Straight Visor

Itech HS22 Visor

Blue/Black Eagle PPF Gloves

CCM V08Limited Edition Pants

Easton ST4 Elbow Pads

CCM V04 shoulders

Reebok White 9k's

Easton Stealth S2 Shins

Almost everything is to my liking, I would just like lower profile should pads.

Do you know if e-bay is the only place to buy them? Do they come with a warranty if you get them from e-bay?

I hope not. I would gladly give them business

Nice stick, where did you get one?

Good ol' eBay.

I'm sure it's old hat for you guys around here by now, but I just got my new baby in the mail:

What's the lie on that?

Probably about a 5 I would say. Seems just a little lower than the retail Sakic I have. Pretty close though.