Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

how do the L-7s fit? Short tight fingers like the Fuels or more roomy?

I've never tried the fuels but the L7 are pretty roomy, a loose fitting glove for sure

Byron Bitz.

I also just bought a pair of 5k skates, but I'll post a picture after I put my old Vapor tongues on them.

Love the Bitz helmet. Where did you get it?

Second Time Around Sports in Cranston. They always have a bunch of Boston/Providence Bruins stuff floating around.

how do the L-7s fit? Short tight fingers like the Fuels or more roomy?

They fit like the Fuels.

I have 2 pairs of the Fuel pro stocks(blk/wht and dallas) and a pair of the L-7 pro stocks(LA) they are all three 13in. and the L-7s fit nothing like the fuels. The L-7's are way more roomy and a little longer than the fuels...Maybe its the gloves I have but the Fuels and the L-7's fit are no where near close....

Ok, in comparison to more popular brands. The Fuels fit similar to the Supreme one95 but with shorter fingers and a little looser in the cuff. The L7s would fit more like TPS or Easton gloves, looser(than the Fuels) and short fingers(shorter than Bauer/Warrior). The Pro L7/M1 also have very high density foam and are a stiff, yet mobile glove. They're very protective.

WOOT! new toys came in. 3 SE16 Eaves pro stock sticks. 85 flex, sakic curve (a little deeper though)

Where'd you get them, and how much?

ebay, $240 for the lot

I should have left a note for you when I had my hands on them. ;)

next time your looking to get rid of some 77-85 flex sakic or toe ops, send me a PM first. I'll probably be interested.

Hey guys. Figured id show u my mitts. had em both for a while. but i never posted them. just kinda look at everyones gear. eastons are canucks prostock, and the warriors are from Atlanta. warriors are a pretty sweet and are nothing like retail.

img0635.jpg

img0636kbo.jpg

ill show some more stuff soon when i get more pictures.

new toys:

new Pro Stock Mission Intake VN helmet:

DSC00301.jpg

"new" MIA gloves with pro plastic inserts in Penguins colors. all Tufftek except for the gold carbon stripe:

DSC00304.jpg

bought the gloves off a guy on another board for $50 and had them repalmed.

hey guys just dusted an old pair sitting in the closet for a while thought i might show the off

0716092127.jpg

i had changed the boot for them a while back still got the old ones

0716092128.jpg

Im actually putting these legends for sale on craigslist soon if anyone the site if your interested send me a message im sellin the old boot as well, sz. 10.5

Edited by ovechkin_368