Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

These are in the mail as of this morning, en route to my porch:

Even at 99 cents, I just couldn't do them.

Why's that, Drew?

Edited by Krev

When they're that cheap and only have 1 pic, I'm imagining the smell of a wet dead hooker.

Hahaha, true. Thank god for Esporta.

These are in the mail as of this morning, en route to my porch:

Even at 99 cents, I just couldn't do them.

That's exactly what I said, haha.

photo2.jpg

Couldn't pass them up for $20 at PIAS.

They are a mismatch, one is embroidered #22 Harris, the other #19 Macdonald , but are both 14" Narrow fit, leather gussets, grey clarino palm. Maybe the previous owner ahd them embroidered that way, who knows.

two words... you suck! nice score for $20. how are the palms? even though they are mismatched, nothing a seem ripper can't fix.

%7Boption%7D Warrior Gloves

They are a mismatch, one is embroidered #22 Harris, the other #19 Macdonald , but are both 14" Narrow fit, leather gussets, grey clarino palm. Maybe the previous owner ahd them embroidered that way, who knows.

two words... you suck! nice score for $20. how are the palms? even though they are mismatched, nothing a seem ripper can't fix.

Besides the thumb pockets cut loose they are great. These things have hardly been worn!

%7Boption%7DWarrior Gloves

I love how the picture is taken in the car :P

Sweet gloves!

%7Boption%7DWarrior Gloves and Girls Legs...

I love how the picture is taken in the car :P

Sweet gloves!

AND did you notice the pair of female legs?

Nice find Joey. I really like how Mission made the bottom look as though it's spray painted without blacking out any of the logo. They must have been getting pissed that no one could see the logo.

Very nice... I love my Ribeiro Mission Titanium pro stock. How is the shaft shape? Mine is somewhat concave, but a little larger than my V-Hex, and Fuels...

If you ever wanna part with one, I'd give that pattern a try ;)

Finally came in the mail today. The auction was for an 87 flex with pattern 0002-24, what came in the mail was a 95 flex with pattern 0002-24. Not really that bummed they sent me the wrong flex, I already cut it and taped it up and can't wait to use it, the curve is pretty crazy.

sams006.jpg

sams002.jpg

sams004.jpg

Very nice... I love my Ribeiro Mission Titanium pro stock. How is the shaft shape? Mine is somewhat concave, but a little larger than my V-Hex, and Fuels...

If you ever wanna part with one, I'd give that pattern a try ;)

The shaft is a bit concave, but not too much. This was my big-buy for the summer. Honestly, I couldn't be happier with the way the stick performed on the ice, after a few shots I had the curve tamed. If these all break I'll definitely have custom blades made to match it.