Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Dupes,

I've never worn anything by CCM, but those look like they would fit similarly to one95's. How would you compare them? Thanks man & the gloves look great

They are a ligther narrower/tighter then the retail One95's, but its the same type of gloves.

I actually put them next to my One95's and there are a lot of ressemblance.

I just noticed the dent in my V08 cage when I was taking the picture. Can't remember when I got it.

Thats not good...lol

Yeah...Any ideas? Do I use some pliers and put it back, leave it as is, or do I have to get a new cage?

Anyways, here are my new CCM 4 Roll Pros to replace my 452 Tacks from the last page.

dsc04922.jpg

dsc04924s.jpg

dsc04928i.jpg

And a look inside.

dsc04932t.jpg

i replaced my cage when mine got dented from a hit from behind and the cage going into the ledge of the boards. dont try to hammer it into place, it wont work and will scratch up the paint

Comfy doesn't even begin to describe it. When I had one of my teammates try them on, the expression on his face was priceless. I already love them after just one game. No comparison to my 452s and S3s. Definitely a top-level glove.

I just hope the palms hold up better than my last two. I've never tried leather before.

:)

rbk.JPG

why is it that the prostock 10k sticks look different then the retail ones. for example the retail ones have reebok written in silver and the reebok symbol near the blade is silver but in the prostock version its written in white and the symbol is white.

A couple new additions: Gloves and sticks.

glovecollection1.jpg

Some of my glove collection.

-

warriorsharks.jpg

Franchise Warrior gloves in SJ Sharks colors.

-

warriorfranchise.jpg

Franchise Warrior gloves in my team colors. Materials used: Leather, Carbon, Tufftek.

-

TBLsynergy.jpg

Easton 'synergy' Pro stock. They belonged to prospal.

-

synergy800.jpg

Easton Synergy 800 pro model. Pro stock: Chicago Black Hawks.

Sticks:

stickcollection.jpg

Some of my stick collection.

-

Hossapro.jpg

hossatoecurve.jpg

Marian Hossa XXXX pro stock. Crazy Toe curve. These sticks are 64 inches long and come with a composite plug :o . 85 flex.

-

Leinopro.jpg

leinotoecurve.jpg

Ville Leino Easton Se16's Pro stock. Long blade with a little less toe curve compared to the hossa. 120 flex.

-

synergypro.jpg

synergytoe.jpg

Another Easton SE16. It has '21' on it though I don't know who it belonged to. Toe curve with a neutral face. 120 flex.

Edited by Xtra