Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Someone really likes peranis

i almost got those....but i have bigger hands.... Perani's has those for $139 right now i believe. Hard to beat that !!!!
Perani's....on sale $119....in tufftek as well !!! Steal of a deal
Perani's hockey world has EAGLE X88's in Tufftek and Portofino....for $119!

My impression is that Eagle only makes wide and tougher gloves, are there any 'anatomical' gloves similar to the S17 or One95/90?

The PPF glove is slimmer than the average Eagle glove.

Same with the X72 and Fusion before that.

Well those are slimmer but not as slim as the PPF, IMO. You could add the X50, X6 into that category too. :)

My impression is that Eagle only makes wide and tougher gloves, are there any 'anatomical' gloves similar to the S17 or One95/90?

The PPF glove is slimmer than the average Eagle glove.

Same with the X72 and Fusion before that.

Well those are slimmer but not as slim as the PPF, IMO. You could add the X50, X6 into that category too. :)

The Fusions that our rep had were the tightest Eagles I've ever tried on. I could barely squeeze my hand in them, but the PPF is fine.

Those are sweet jerseys. Any mods in the northwest to set-up an official MSH British Columbia vs. Washington rivalry game??

Next game will be in Toronto, over the summer. Vancouver is a possibility somewhere down the road.

I knw ts super early but, when SHOULD information about a skate become available?

Those are sweet jerseys. Any mods in the northwest to set-up an official MSH British Columbia vs. Washington rivalry game??

Next game will be in Toronto, over the summer. Vancouver is a possibility somewhere down the road.

I knw ts super early but, when SHOULD information about a skate become available?

Just a complete guess at this point but June or July would be the most likely time for the game, so March or April at the earliest.

SANY0236.jpg

SANY0237.jpg

SANY0238.jpg

Got lucky and picked up some used Pro Stock 5044s with equipment manager installed slash guards the other day on the cheap! These things feel great and the flexibality and range of motion is so much better compaired to my 9177s with extended cuffs..

Got lucky and picked up some used Pro Stock 5044s with equipment manager installed slash guards the other day on the cheap! These things feel great and the flexibality and range of motion is so much better compaired to my 9177s with extended cuffs..

Those have to smell awful. Awesome elbow pad though.

I hope you washed those before you wore 'em

Pro's equipment is meticulously maintained and cleaned. I'd be willing to bet you could almost eat off of those... well, before ISTOUT wore them anyway! :lol:

Yeah, Renberg almost lost his arm to infection a few years back thanks to his clean equipment.

Pro's equipment is meticulously maintained and cleaned. I'd be willing to bet you could almost eat off of those... well, before ISTOUT wore them anyway! :lol:

Yeah, Renberg almost lost his arm to infection a few years back thanks to his clean equipment.

Yup.

Toronto Maple Leafs forward Mikael Renberg nearly lost his left hand due to an infection.

Renberg was kept out of the Leafs game on New Year's Eve against Vancouver. He aggravated a blister on his hand while trying to tie his skates in Edmonton on Saturday. The hand became infected and team athletic therapist Brent Smith took him to a Vancouver hospital with a 104-degree fever.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/story/2003/01/03/renberg030103.html

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=12290

Edited by sher-awesomeness

Yes, and didn't that spark things into motion to keep the gear much cleaner because of that?

Yes, and didn't that spark things into motion to keep the gear much cleaner because of that?

Better? Yes. Clean enough to eat off? Not even close.

McKee has stuff growing on his equipment, absolutely revolting.

Used pro gear is anything but stink free, that's why I didn't buy those elbow pads.

Luckily, a member here helped me out with my much needed right elbow floating slash guard:

IMG_2972.jpg

Better? Yes. Clean enough to eat off? Not even close.

Obviously the comment about eating off of them was a bit of an exaggeration. I'll keep it in the back of my mind not to stretch so much next time.

Used pro gear is anything but stink free, that's why I didn't buy those elbow pads.

Luckily, a member here helped me out with my much needed right elbow floating slash guard:

(picture)

They must be very happy to be of use to someone again :)

(picture)

They must be very happy to be of use to someone again :)

They as in the bacteria? YUMMM! MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH into that skin! :lol: :P