Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

very nice gloves i wish i had the money to buy that amny gloves :D

I wish i had the money to buy half that many pairs of gloves. Just the MIAs and XXXs and Easton Pros are out of my budget, then you add in the Eagles and Missons etc..

Nonetheless beautiful pairs of gloves.

what gloves are you using now?

I just picked up the Eastons and TPS for $25 each at the Panthers equipment sale. Im trying out all my options now looking for the best feeling glove. Like I said before I do have glove issues. And I appreciate everyones help on MSH for trying to ease my illness by taking the gloves off my hands. So far though the Easton pro returns are my favorite. Broken in, yet not worn down.

dude you have a serious problem

how much did you pay for all of those gloves

(nice MSH Hission He's)

That's nothing. Everyone knows the king of gloves is GekigangarIII. He hasn't posted in forever..l.

what gloves are you using now?

I just picked up the Eastons and TPS for $25 each at the Panthers equipment sale. Im trying out all my options now looking for the best feeling glove. Like I said before I do have glove issues. And I appreciate everyones help on MSH for trying to ease my illness by taking the gloves off my hands. So far though the Easton pro returns are my favorite. Broken in, yet not worn down.

ha! take the gloves off your hands!

(pun intended)

He hasn't been around in a while, eh... Wonder where he is.

I always hope he has another one of those crazy glove blow-outs.

He got hurt and has been busy. He promised to stop by once in a while.

Briggy, let me know if you ever want to sell those TPS HGT?

I already got first dibs on em :P

You already have first dibs? Thats funny because the gloves are laying right in front of me right now. I took them off of Briggy's hands for $40 including overnight shipping- I now have 2 pairs of nylon hgt's one pair in blue and another in black-both 14'. I will be selling the black pair soon though.

Edited by this guy