Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Damn, I had my 04 synegies since December 2004 and they are not even close to being that bad.I did have to superglue most of the material back on though.The tendon guard also ripped alittle on one skate.

I was told 3 months on eastons skate warranty, so perhaps he just wanted money out of me for new skates...which he got.

I recieved the oakleys today that i won on ebay, they are prostocks so are slightly different. The main differences i can tell are. The colour scheme (obviously), after the cuff the material is nylon i think, rather thatn leather, It feels slightly tigher on my hand, different thinner palm, and slightly lighter.

The furys are my senior team gloves, but since they are a senior team and im still a small junior, i got gloves that are too big for me, so im going to modify them by unstiching the long cuff to shorter it, so it doesnt restrict my movement, they were free anyway so its all good.

Couple pics of my latest stuff. Just bought an HS22 straight cut tinted and like it but the tint definitely isn't as dark as I was expecting.

helmet6ra.th.jpg

And the Pahlsson TPS XN10 I picked up from whbd18 a while ago. Definitely love this stick, get lots of questions about how it's black.

xn104dd.th.jpg

xn1026cs.th.jpg

Buying a set of Mission Warp Sub-Zero's tomorrow from JR as well :D

Ermmm your visor is on upside down......

I wasn't awfully sure if the stickers were on wrong or if I just put it on wrong, but it fits not bad as-is :P

05070619539po.jpg

05070619542ue.jpg

Main sticks.

On top: TPS Response XN10 (intermediate Messier curve). Got from a friend

On bottom: Warrior Dolomite (intermediate Draper curve). Picked that up today, used it once already and I love it.

Sorry for the crappy quality, I used a camera phone.

Edited by EBondo

Are those ones off Ebay? I remember seeing a pair similar.

Yup, I was the only one to bid on them.

That was a nice pickup. They were pretty cheap to. Nice skates.

Edge those are INSANE.

One of my LHS buddies is getting a custom set of those pro gloves from our easton rep in plaid and they already have demos in camo. they look unreal, and when i get a pic ill post it immediately.

like those vapor 10´s!! got the same (size 10 too) but i am going with white laces...

thanks...I love that helmet...

6 is nothing compared to some people's collections on here...sticks break, I'm not too worried about having a few extra lying around for the inevitable

Edited by lando_8