Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

hookup at this past weekends tournament WOOT.. can't wait to try it out Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't your husband read MSH? You might want to remove the part about hooking up with someone. ;)

hookup at this past weekends tournament WOOT.. can't wait to try it out Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't your husband read MSH? You might want to remove the part about hooking up with someone. ;)

maybe he wont read this thread :D

stick1.jpg

Mission Intake

Metamorphic Flyweights with new VDS blades

Mission "Ion" standard shaft

Easton Stealth CNT 85 Forsberg

How's the Ion shaft? i'm thinking of getting one when i can get my hands on a 110 flex.

Michelle....You got some 'splanin to do... <_<

stick1.jpg

Mission Intake

Ugh...jealous much? Yes... <_<

How do you find the VDS blades?

I need to get my hands on an Ion, they're damn sexy

stick1.jpg

Mission Intake

How's the Ion shaft? i'm thinking of getting one when i can get my hands on a 110 flex.

Yeah, I'm wondering about the Ion shaft too. How does it perform compared to other standard shafts, particularly the Red Lite XN10 and its predecessor, the M-2?

Edited by sabre09923

Could be worse...Usually, when people say they "hooked up" on a weekend away...they didn't bring home new gear.

Edited by RadioGaGa

You guys don't pay attention...the Ion doesn't fade to black...that's why I said "Ion." :ph34r:

The shaft in the middle...is a stripped Metamorphic that was made after the stick was off the market. It has the same wrap as the current Mission sticks, not the dark green. It has measurements written on it as well as Metamorphic in Sharpie ink.

As far as the blades are concerned, they matched my pattern to the pro database and came pretty damn close :)

Now we just need Mich to go "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

The shaft in the middle...is a stripped Metamorphic that was made after the stick was off the market. It has the same wrap as the current Mission sticks, not the dark green. It has measurements written on it as well as Metamorphic in Sharpie ink.

As far as the blades are concerned, they matched my pattern to the pro database and came pretty damn close :)

That is so cool, I always wanted a "natural" shaft. Do you know whose pattern you got?

The shaft in the middle...is a stripped Metamorphic that was made after the stick was off the market.  It has the same wrap as the current Mission sticks, not the dark green.  It has measurements written on it as well as Metamorphic in Sharpie ink.

That is so cool, I always wanted a "natural" shaft. Do you know whose pattern you got?

Of course I do.

the important stuff in my modest collection:

gear2.jpg

I spy an old Stingrays jersey. I'm from Charleston too.. well I'm just assuming you're from there. But cool to see anyway. B)