Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Picked up some shin's the other day, went for one skate in them and they feel long, used to a 15'' and these are 16'' so I might have to go shins over tongues now (yikes). Need another good skate to really figure it out though

photo2aaw.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

photo3gd.jpg

*Edit: rotated photos

Edited by Scopes

The point of this site, and this topic in particular, is not to promote your business on eBay. This topic was created for people to show off the new gear they bought to use. Over time, it has morphed into people showing off their collections, as well as the occasional spammer.

I believe it is a response to the Show It Off topic becoming an "Advertise for Ebay" topic.

I post everything I get, some things I get to keep for myself, other things I pick up to sell for others benefit. Those gloves were supposed to be for keeps but they didn't work out... people have problems with it, sorry! I do not post here to promote ebay ads.. I don't ever post anything here related to ebay links, etc. I pick things up often to try new things, palms, style of gloves, fit, etc... I cycle through lots of gear a lot... more than anyone else I know haha... don't take my posts as being promotion for a possible future ebay sale or ad, it is my choice of selling or keeping items... I never intend on posting things here to promote an ebay ad... pretty obvious b/c if I was trying to promote that I would post a link to my ebay ad as well, there is no mention of ebay in any of my posts... I take the opportunity to pick up things for myself or others near me to try... friends and others ask me to try and find them a specific pro stock item and I do my very best to accommodate their wants/needs. sometimes you like what you get, other times you don't... I get most of my stuff after only seeing a a couple pictures of an item, therefore when it arrives if it is not what I had hoped or expected I re-sell, usually for about the same as I bought for especially with ebay taking a chunk of the money made off a sale. If this bothers you, I apologize...

Edited by CAPS10

All Black Everything!

Decided to revamp my NBH One95s. Black LS2 LE Tuuks, Black Edge Steel and A&R tongues. Had been searching for those holders for the longest time too and glad I was able to finally source a set. The Warrior is a pro stock Dolo Spyne from Hockey Monkey. Loving the graphics as its black on black matte. 85 Draper.

I'm loving the black holders. I've wanted to do the same thing for a while to mine. can't justify doing it unless I break a holder, then all bets are off :)

Also, how's the dolo play? i've gone back and forth only b/c of the blade stories I've heard

Edited by clthockey22

I'm loving the black holders. I've wanted to do the same thing for a while to mine. can't justify doing it unless I break a holder, then all bets are off :)

Same here , and with my beer league play i don't see a holder breaking anytime soon.

tyson_two you have issues if call that 'a modest collection' lol

@ icewalker_bg , I'll take that as a compliment. Its a lot of gear for the avg person. Among my friends, it would be an insane collection, but on MSH or some of the other boards its nothing, which sort of makes me feel better about my problem. LOL

Nice collection!

@Scopes , thanks bud!

All Black Everything!

Decided to revamp my NBH One95s. Black LS2 LE Tuuks, Black Edge Steel and A&R tongues. Had been searching for those holders for the longest time too and glad I was able to finally source a set. The Warrior is a pro stock Dolo Spyne from Hockey Monkey. Loving the graphics as its black on black matte. 85 Draper.

@GmC , i was never a fan of the all black everything skates, but these do look DOPE. its one thing to see it in your mind, but then its another thing to see it for real. Looks good man!

Picked up some shin's the other day, went for one skate in them and they feel long, used to a 15'' and these are 16'' so I might have to go shins over tongues now (yikes). Need another good skate to really figure it out though

*Edit: rotated photos

@Scopes , decent pair of shins!!. I had a pair of 6K's as well but in the white/blue colour scheme. no complaints yet.

@GmC , i was never a fan of the all black everything skates, but these do look DOPE. its one thing to see it in your mind, but then its another thing to see it for real. Looks good man!

Agreed, I'm not usually a fan of the all-black look, but these pull it off perfectly. Very uh.. dope. Or rad, sick, fly, or whatever lingo the kids are using these days.

Agreed, I'm not usually a fan of the all-black look, but these pull it off perfectly. Very uh.. dope. Or rad, sick, fly, or whatever lingo the kids are using these days.

Dope is what i would have said back in the 90's. not sure what the lingo kids use now a days..

Also, how's the dolo play? i've gone back and forth only b/c of the blade stories I've heard

I've had 4 retail dolo spynes now and the blade has held up fine. Most break just above the heel but that's after what I consider long use. This new pro stock I go doesn't actually have a spyne on it, but I have yet to even play with it. It just looks incredible, think Easton RS but done by Warrior.

bauermural.jpg

Signed by the artist and numbered 29/100, this was the mural at the 2012 ASG, signed by all of them at the Bauer Pro Camp. The Bauer crew gave it to me at SummerJam, but was flat and so they shipped it to me.

That belongs framed in a mancave

Just framed it (replaced original post's picture) but no mancave as of yet. Maybe when I move up to MI; I do have quite a bit of stuff. I've got signed jerseys stashed away in several locations of my house, and nowhere to display it.

Signed by the artist and numbered 29/100, this was the mural at the 2011 ASG, signed by all of them at the Bauer Pro Camp. The Bauer crew gave it to me at SummerJam, but was flat and so they shipped it to me.

So awesome. Sweet thing to have!

That post isn't really a Show it Off because I don't own them and am not planning on buying them, I was just amazed with how they looked

5g15k45hc3ka3mc3j1c9469.jpg

delete if needed

Edited by romdj