Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Nothing that anybody asn't see but my new stuff for the next season.

CCM U+ CL with X-BLades

IMG_0088.jpg

CCM U+ Pro elbow

IMG_0089.jpg

CCM V08 with Bauer HDO Pro-Clip Straight

IMG_0087.jpg

Those CL's are amazing!! What is that piece on the palm? A grip patch?

They add the patch because that is where most of the wear occurs on the palms from how players hold the stick. So Junior teams add the patch to prevent holes and in the end save money.

They add the patch because that is where most of the wear occurs on the palms from how players hold the stick. So Junior teams add the patch to prevent holes and in the end save money.

ah, makes sense. I have retail CL's and they are pilling right in that spot.

Have you used the HDO on the ice yet? How is the cut around the nose, I'm looking to replace my X100

Yeah I've used it 3 times now ... Pretty good, but it doesn't cover as much a the X100. It cover my nose, but nothing further than that.

The gloves are the final piece to the collection. I might add more of Mo's sticks as I find them, but this is a pretty damn fine accomplishment if I do say so myself.

62048610151028153303527.jpg

Edit: Resized super sized pic.

Edited by Krev

The gloves are the final piece to the collection. I might add more of Mo's sticks as I find them, but this is a pretty damn fine accomplishment if I do say so myself.

(sexy, sexy, sex)

Edit: Resized super sized pic.

All things considered about those gloves, they might be the coolest piece of equipment I've seen on this site.

All things considered about those gloves, they might be the coolest piece of equipment I've seen on this site.

I'm out of the loop - what makes them special?

The Modano Warrior gloves are patterned after his old trusty Easton gloves he wore in Dallas.

They actually are Eastons with the Warrior logo from what I was told. Saw them on Ebay. Dang Krev.

BTW; You were 100% correct. They are not tufftek as I thought when I saw them on the bench.

what model of warriors are those?

One off's, based on the old Easton 9500. Unobtainium, basically. First pair of Modano gloves I've seen for sale ever, outside of a pair of prototype black Warrior a few years ago.

Those are gorgeous, Krev.

Thanks, mack. Appreciate it.

I'm out of the loop - what makes them special?

The gloves are one off's based on the old Easton 9500. After Easton stopped making them for him, he sent one of his last pairs to Warrior to have them reconstructed. There was a prototype Warriro Tufftek version that surfaced a few years ago. TBLfan bought them from another member here, and as far as I know he still has them.

They actually are Eastons with the Warrior logo from what I was told. Saw them on Ebay. Dang Krev.

BTW; You were 100% correct. They are not tufftek as I thought when I saw them on the bench.

Warrior reconstructed the glove for him, it's not a simple logo switch. From what I've been told, they aren't allowed to produce more, even for a limited run for reasons that I can't say in a public setting. Which, as frustrating as that is I do understand why now. The only Tufftek version was the black pair that TBLfan has. His Dallas gloves and all of his Detroit gloves are all non-Tufftek.

Those gloves are a thing of beauty Krev. I can always take an eBay loss better when I know the item goes to a fellow MSH member.

I wanted those Modano gloves so bad I actually considered selling my Cooper Techniflex Glove collection to finance the purchase.

Those are super nice. I have a friend who plays with a pair of his black warrior gx9500 things. Tried buying them, but no dice. Always wanted a pair of his warriors.

I have a pair I call transitional gloves. No clue on them. Ive seen them in practices and photo shoots and that's about it. But these are from when he was still in original eastons the season prior, used these, then the black warriors came at the start of the season?

Starsgloves.jpg

Edited by DavidT