Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2005 Easton Catalogue Review

Why on earth are the Int. OPC's 65 flex now?

Years ago, the Ultra Lite Graphite junior was a 65 flex, are kids getting weaker or is the trend moving towards using flexier sticks?

i think its a pretty good idea. there are alot of kids that are using int. sticks that dont have enough weight or strength to flex them.

The Easton 75 flex really works for me, with a Sr. stick I'll have to cut it down, stiffening it.

With low kick shafts there isn't nearly the stiffening effect as there used to be with mid kick sticks.

Also, Easton is releasing a "Louis Vuitton" glove. Looks just like a LV bag, but there's a bunch of oval "E" logos on it. Vapor probably will pick them up! I saw "The One" too. Sweet gfx...

Also, Easton is releasing a "Louis Vuitton" glove. Looks just like a LV bag, but there's a bunch of oval "E" logos on it. Vapor probably will pick them up! I saw "The One" too. Sweet gfx...

Are you serious? I hate easton gloves because of the wrist wrap, but my love of gaudy things is making me all tingly in my stomach.

I'm guessing these won't be in the catalog since it's already out. Darn, I've love to see a picture.

The one on display was maroon with gold logos if I remember correctly.

i noticed in the description for the synergy 900 pants, the bio dry liner INCREASES drying time, is this a typo or is an increased drying time actually better? i always thought liners that dried faster (moisture wicking or not) were better :huh:

i noticed in the description for the synergy 900 pants, the bio dry liner INCREASES drying time, is this a typo or is an increased drying time actually better? i always thought liners that dried faster (moisture wicking or not) were better :rolleyes:

maybe the slower dry reduces the stiffness of pants when they dry. I know it's a real pain in the butt when my pants dry out fast and then are all crunchy.

Are they still going to be making the synthesis si core blades ?

Yes they will still make these blades and the retail price will be coming down as well to the regular synthesis blade pricing.

any reason for easton not making the gaborik pattern in blade form?

Easton will still manufacture the Yzerman blade, so they couldn't offer both since they are basically the same pattern except the Yzerman has a 6 lie where as the Gaborik has a 5.5.

I'm sure in due time when Yzerman retires, the Gaborik pattern will be throughout the line.

Any idea when we could see these wood synthesis blades around, and how much they'll be?

If your from Canada, there is already some wood blades in the market, but selection will be best available early May. They will retail around $29.99.