Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harrage12

Favorite Easton Pattern

What is your favorite easton blade pattern as of now?  

193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I mainly use Modano curves(Tkachuk, PM9, etc.) But I was messing around with my friends Iginla and it seemed nice. Nice mid curve which is what I have been looking for, for a while.

i was like you....i used a ultra graphite and some wood blade MODANO curve and then a pick up a tkachuk response(yellow) and i just switch for a R2XN10 with Inginla synthesis blade! :D

...MUCH BETTER!!! ;)

Sakic is my favourite Easton pattern, but my overall favourite pattern is the Bauer Pronger (P02). I also enjoy the Modano from time to time.

I thought the Pronger was a Lidstrom clone.

I believe the P02 is a 6 lie and the Lidstrom is a 5.5. The Pronger has a bit more loft and less curve IMO

I never pay attention to lies. I always forget about them. But from what I remember from the P02 Apollo I saw, it was a clone apart from the lie. Close enough to call it a clone, anyways.

I miss the old Easton Thornton.

Are you RH or LH? One of the local guys is talking about having some customs made up and I may just add a few on if he decides to do it.

Eazy_b97 Posted on Jan 17 2005, 10:12 PM

QUOTE (ambro @ Jan 17 2005, 10:49 PM)

I thought the Pronger was a Lidstrom clone. 

I believe the P02 is a 6 lie and the Lidstrom is a 5.5. The Pronger has a bit more loft and less curve IMO 

Yes that is how I look at it too: Less Curve, More Loft.

I don't know if this has been covered in this thread or not (3 pages is sort of too long to quickly peruse while on coffee break), but has anyone else noticed that the curves on the new Stealth are different?

And no, I don't mean that Modo has been renamed Forsberg. The Iggie and Sakic curves look slightly different on the 2005 Stealth than they did in the 2004 model year. I haven't had the opportunity to compare them side by side, but my eyeballing in the pro shop suggested that they are a bit different.

I'll one up the Thornton and go back to the Ciccarelli. I'm sure there was a minute difference between the two.

I used to be a fan of the Joby Messier retail back in the day. And at one point I bought about 6 ultra lite and about 10 t-flex wood daniel tkazchuk blades 'cause I couldn't find them anywhere.

I used to be a fan of the Joby Messier retail back in the day. And at one point I bought about 6 ultra lite and about 10 t-flex wood daniel tkazchuk blades 'cause I couldn't find them anywhere.

Didn't the DT become the Yzerman? I recall that being a huge mid curve.

Didn't the DT become the Yzerman? I recall that being a huge mid curve.

I think you're right, it was a decent sized curve, maybe I still have one of the t-flexes layin' around.