Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

malcb33

What flex do you use for inline?

Hi, Just wondering what flex most inline players use? I know that flex you use depends on a lot of factors like your height, weight, stick length, type of stick(ops, woodie, shaft) but if you can, could you state what stick you use, the flex, and all the other factors above, please! Thanks :D

I WAS using a 87 Bauer XV, a little whippy for my tastes but it was still pretty nice. I broke it last week :( so now I'll probably use my 260 Novius for Roller. I've even used as stiff as a 220 flex 1100 for roller and that worked out pretty well too. I guess the flex just depends on what I'm feeling like using at the time.

I use inno 260 or easton 100 for ice and roller. I've been keeping my eyes open though for a cheap whippy shaft, just to mess around with for roller, I definately wouldn't not want anything less stiff for ice. For reference, I am 5-11 , 250 pounds and dropping, and I play defence primarily.

5'9" - 180 lbs. I use three different flexes:

Easton z-bubble 85 flex

Easton cyclone 95 flex

Easton ultra light 100 flex

Just depends on the day, but I mostly use the ultra light.

I play roller only but I basically use an Easton 100 (which varies somewhat among their different models, i.e; a Stealth 100 seems flexier than an UL), an Inno 260, or a TPS Regular. I have tried a whippy flex before and it's just not something I foresee myself getting accustomed to.

I'm 5'11 202lbs play defense for competitive/Rep, but I like to sneak in some forward shifts in rec league. I generally use stiffer sticks for roller, I have recently lowered my flex for ice so I'll be using 95-100 flex for roller. I have a Vector lined up to start the year, once that goes I'll get a nice shaft to use with some Axion blades I have. My stick is a about middle of my neck on feet.