Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fonya

Oldest MSH Member

I'm 21 in a few hours

What the hell are you doing home? Get to the bar..... (Disclaimer: To all AA members, very religious people and anyone else who doesn't drink and feels it's a bad thing to do.... I apologize for asking the previous question.... And why the hell are you on a hockey board?) (Again, apologies to all if the previous question.... oh nevermind)

actually in Canada the legal age is 19, which might mean he's already back from the bar:)

Depends on the place. 19 around here, I was out last weekend, and will be out next weekend as well. This isn't a good weekend for me because I just came off nights and all my friends need to go back into their residences for school, which starts on monday. It's not a big deal for me to wait till next week. Plus I had to coach tonight as well.

Just got a Golf G-card from the misses, Drury standard Z-Carbon (hybrid) blade, golf glove, towel, tape. She did well this year :). She's working tomorrow, so thats another reason we stayed in tonight.

I'm 21 in a few hours

What the hell are you doing home? Get to the bar..... (Disclaimer: To all AA members, very religious people and anyone else who doesn't drink and feels it's a bad thing to do.... I apologize for asking the previous question.... And why the hell are you on a hockey board?) (Again, apologies to all if the previous question.... oh nevermind)

actually in Canada the legal age is 19, which might mean he's already back from the bar:)

18 here. But don't matter since Im 14.

In the words of the Great Dr. Smushkin, I am Fresh and Sexy

Oh god not Smushkin...if we're talking about the same person a whole lot of my childhood just came rushing back.

edit: 18 btw...19 in august, the day before i go back to school in the US and can't drink legally for another 2 years...what the hell...