Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fonya

Oldest MSH Member

Alright guys 36 does not make me in touch with the ways of the old days.

It does make me in tune with Flock of Seagulls and the Breakfast Club.

Other than that I am ok.

Come on guys, it's easy! The oldest MSH member is Dave (Hockeyshark), he's member #1.

:)

lol, good call. I am only 27 though.

I'll say one thing here, slightly off-topic. I'm 27, (yet mysteriously playing in 2 "28-and-over" mens leagues :ph34r: ) and it's the most fun, competitive league that I've been in for a long time. The "A" division has 4 teams, and the "B" division has about 8 teams but nearly every team is very competitive with each other. Most importantly, there isn't much BS that goes on. Yeah, hockey is a physical game but there's rarely any cheap shots since most guys realize that we all have to wake up to make a living the next morning. Too much of that stuff goes on in my other mens leagues which are age 18 and over. I'm happy to know that if my knees and back hold up for another 10+ years, there's still a lot of hockey to play with others in the same age group.

I'll say one thing here, slightly off-topic. I'm 27, (yet mysteriously playing in 2 "28-and-over" mens leagues :ph34r: ) and it's the most fun, competitive league that I've been in for a long time. The "A" division has 4 teams, and the "B" division has about 8 teams but nearly every team is very competitive with each other. Most importantly, there isn't much BS that goes on. Yeah, hockey is a physical game but there's rarely any cheap shots since most guys realize that we all have to wake up to make a living the next morning. Too much of that stuff goes on in my other mens leagues which are age 18 and over. I'm happy to know that if my knees and back hold up for another 10+ years, there's still a lot of hockey to play with others in the same age group.

I totally agree with you, I'm 25 but I play on my friends 28 and over team. I love it because it's not like 18 and over which I would have to play in, no one tries to take people's heads off if you pull a move on someone, no shit talking or anything like that. In 18 and over leagues you get kids fresh out of high school who think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread and try to start with anyone and everyone. I was at a game last night (18 and over), 35 Penalties were called, cause people just started so much stuff. It was horrible to watch