Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modo22

Rate the last Avatar

Q: "What does a yellow light mean?"

A: "Slow Down"

Q: Wh-a-a-t do-es a yel-low light me-e-e-an?"

A: Slow Down!"

and so on...

*LMAO*

You were the guy who asked Jason Ward about how hard it was to make the transition from offensive-defensive forward, right?

Hah, now I see where your avatar came from. It's good in my books, since you're a habs fan :)

I have that posted up right behind me :)

- If this thread keeps going, I am going to keep changing avatars daily. This one just doesn't "do it" for me.

Q: "What does a yellow light mean?"

A: "Slow Down"

Q: Wh-a-a-t do-es a yel-low light me-e-e-an?"

A: Slow Down!"

and so on...

*LMAO*

You were the guy who asked Jason Ward about how hard it was to make the transition from offensive-defensive forward, right?

Hah, now I see where your avatar came from. It's good in my books, since you're a habs fan :)

Yes, I posted that question in the Ward AHL chat a few weeks back. And yes, I'm a Habs/Dogs fan..

I'm not sure what that has to do with my avi though. That is actually a picture of Forsberg from the 1998 All Star Game. I just bought an 1998 All Star jersey on ebay and when it comes, I'm going to get it done with my last name and #11. I photo shopped that to see how it would look, and I decided to make it my avi.

gotta love silky johnson,

"well well well the most diabolical haters this side of the mississippi"

"and of course the so-called beautiful, why dont you click your heels together three times and go back to africa"

I haven't watched that in a long time, but did as I was posting it and it makes me feel so sick. I don't know how that guy did that. That game brings back stressful memories!!