Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

2012-2013 Gear Sightings

Bauer Pro Camp time, I always love watching their facebook page during this week. A LOT of Re-Akts to be seen, not surprisingly.

KaneToews.png

Toews wearing TotalOne NXG gloves

Ovie.png

Ovechkin still using the little AO8 logo on his sticks. I'm pretty surprised that it's not a CCM property or trademark.

All these guys in Bauer everything but once they get home they are right back in their favorite shin/elbow/shoulder setup they've been using for years.

All these guys in Bauer everything but once they get home they are right back in their favorite shin/elbow/shoulder setup they've been using for years.

Yeah, well I bet Peyton Manning doesn't have DirectTV and Shaq certainly isn't driving a hybrid Buick either.

OK, I'll bite, what is the yellow spray can on the table? The bottles next to them look like soap and deodorant.

OK, I'll bite, what is the yellow spray can on the table? The bottles next to them look like soap and deodorant.

Sun-In Lemon Fresh?

that little red patch just above the ankle bone reminds me of the red patch on x60's, but ya those look sweet

also, his tuuks look like they only have 4 holes? mine have 5. or is the pic just too bad quality to see

He needs help putting his socks on or taking them off? How cute.

It's to get the protective shots while he's fully equipped. I'd imagine fitting an Edge sock over skates with uppers on would be pretty difficult. I'd like assistance getting dressed, though by more of the "intern" type.

I'd like assistance getting dressed, though by more of the "intern" type.

You see, there's the difference in the way we think. If I'm getting assistance from an intern, it would be with undressing. Hmm, that's an idea. Offer an internship with MSH to college students, applications would require photos to weed out the "less gifted" candidates.

That pic of Kane reminds of the days when your dad would help you getting your equipment on. When I was that age I used to think all the dads of NHL players would stay in the dressing room and help them get dressed :)

You see, there's the difference in the way we think. If I'm getting assistance from an intern, it would be with undressing. Hmm, that's an idea. Offer an internship with MSH to college students, applications would require photos to weed out the "less gifted" candidates.

Well, I do get down to the birthday suit before I start dressing. And they say you should get a little sweat going before stretching anyway.

Possibly a closer look at the new Vapor.

Is that confirmed to be a new Vapor? It looks like a custom colored APX.

As far as him getting helped dressing, my guess would be either as someone said, taking a picture of the under protective, or getting photos of the home and the away uni's