Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

2012-2013 Gear Sightings

I have yet to see any sponsored athlete do that in the US/Canada.

You won't ever see Toews or Crosby wearing something else even if they were just traded (haha very unlikely as it is)

Quite possible that he just used the Eastons because they were available at the time in the right colorway?

You won't ever see Toews or Crosby wearing something else even if they were just traded (haha very unlikely as it is)

Guys do it all the time at kids camps and summer charity games.

:ohmy::wink:

Sidney+Crosby+Ice+Hockey+Day+12+nJO2kTBUFr5l.jpg

that picture is more likely to be the result of crosby grabbing a stick off the bench when his broke than him using warrior. the stick is a lot longer than what he uses and the curve seems totally different.

that picture is more likely to be the result of crosby grabbing a stick off the bench when his broke than him using warrior. the stick is a lot longer than what he uses and the curve seems totally different.

Glad you caught the :wink: .

Yeah, he lost his during the play and grabbed Toews Warrior. Back when he was still with them.

so your picture added nothing to the discussion nor your sarcastic response about catching the smiley.

I think his point was that there are any number of explanations as to why Nash might have been wearing Easton gloves in that earlier photo. Maybe he didn't have his on hand and had to borrow a pair. Whatever. E.g., Sid's not going to refuse a stick from the bench because its not a Reebok.

if that was his goal he could have made his point in a number of other ways than a subliminal message through a picture, and then when the picture was given a logical explanation give a sarcastic response. no claws at all, its useless posts like these that add nothing to a thread. it literally had no purpose other than to mislead

if that was his goal he could have made his point in a number of other ways than a subliminal message through a picture, and then when the picture was given a logical explanation give a sarcastic response. no claws at all, its useless posts like these that add nothing to a thread. it literally had no purpose other than to mislead

Which is also the same thing you're doing. Contributing nothing. Round and round it goes.

I digress.

Cool shot of Parise in his new gloves and the new RS. Easton's Facebook:

373789_10151023674729342_549184942_n.jpg

It's probably because he's in a black jersey, with the black stick, but those gloves look like crap. I usually like Minny colors too.

Aren't the Winnwells a clone of the R8/T90 Pro glove (they sure as hell look like it)? Nash was using the R8s at some point, too. Those look exactly like one of the stock options TPS used to offer (minus the retro holes on the backhand).

Come to think of it, there is a new Graf glove that is a clone of that same design, but maybe with a slightly narrower opening, methinks.

Very, Very, very similar to the R8 pro. I love my winwell pro stock gloves, I just miss the FFH palms from the old R8s.

Very, Very, very similar to the R8 pro. I love my winwell pro stock gloves, I just miss the FFH palms from the old R8s.

Supple, durable and excellent grip. I miss them as well.

Yikes. It was a joke guys. :ph34r:

Also heres an interesting screenshot from NHL13. With Sher-wood out of the gear game, Brodeur needs a new home. Looks like Vaughn V4 logo as he was rumored to wear..

screenshot20120808at102.png

Yikes. It was a joke guys. :ph34r:

Also heres an interesting screenshot from NHL13. With Sher-wood out of the gear game, Brodeur needs a new home. Looks like Vaughn V4 logo as he was rumored to wear..

NHL 13 Pic of Brodeur

His actual mask paintjob too. That's the first i've seen of that in the NHL's.

His actual mask paintjob too. That's the first i've seen of that in the NHL's.

That's the first thing I noticed in that pic. I always wondered why they never added that before.