Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dangle16

Favorite TV show

Thought I'd bump this since new seasons of suits and the newsroom just started up. Both shows are worth looking into.

A lot of people rag on Sorkin for "re-using" his own stuff...but the Newsroom is fantastic. I'm also in the process of watching West Wing from the beginning...so good.

Dexter's final season is shaping up to be epic. Can't wait for Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and Sons of Anarchy to return.

I'm thinking the Breaking Bad finale is going to smoke the Dexter finale (no pun intended). Big fan of both shows...and I have to say Dexter has been a bit of a let down this year...whereas BB is top notch.

And, if the 1st episode is any indication, SOA is setting up for a crazy last 2 seasons. (I read that Kurt Sutter will shut it down after next year). He's treading to a very dark place (or maybe a few) this season.

Just finished watching "Orange is the New Black" on Netflix. Took a couple episodes to get into it, but turned out to be a really interesting show. Definitely excited for the second season!

I'm more of a fan of comedies and sitcoms, as I seem to quickly lose interest in long running shows (Didn't get past season 3 of Dexter). I'm always down for a good laugh.

My current favorites are:

The Big Bang Theory

How I Met Your Mother (NPH is great in this show)

Parks and Rec.

Workaholics

The Community

The League

I TRIED to get into Trailer Park Boys, I really did. But it's just too stupid/idiotic even for me to watch.

I'm more of a fan of comedies and sitcoms, as I seem to quickly lose interest in long running shows (Didn't get past season 3 of Dexter). I'm always down for a good laugh.

My current favorites are:

The Big Bang Theory

How I Met Your Mother (NPH is great in this show)

Parks and Rec.

Workaholics

The Community

The League

I TRIED to get into Trailer Park Boys, I really did. But it's just too stupid/idiotic even for me to watch.

How far into it Trailer Park Boys did you get? For me it took about a season and a half for me to "get it". Hooked ever since. Even saw them live in Ann Arbor this year.

I've caught up with HIMYM....great comedy story telling. NPH is fantastic!

I've been watching Face Off (the movie/monster makeup competition "reality" show). Now my GF is hooked on it too. New season starts Jan 14th.

How far into it Trailer Park Boys did you get? For me it took about a season and a half for me to "get it". Hooked ever since. Even saw them live in Ann Arbor this year.

Only a few episodes. Maybe I should give it another chance.

Only a few episodes. Maybe I should give it another chance.

I've gotten about five people at work hooked on it, and they all said the same thing you did at first. Once you get to know all of the characters and all of the little things they do it gets a lot funnier. From season 3 on it's gold.

I'm starting to develop a mild addiction to @midnight on Comedy Central (Comedy in Canada). It's a gameshow *kinda*... Chris Hardwick (the guy from Talking Dead/Talking Bad on AMC) hosts and 3 stand up comics goof on social media stuff. It's quite funny.

Archer is one I really like, that doesn't get mentioned much.

Second favorite show for me. I love the scene where Archer and Llana (spelling?) are in the jungle, and Archer is looking up in the trees. Llana sighs and says "You are looking for Predator aren't you..." kills me every time.