Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dangle16

Favorite TV show

My girlfriend got me the Freaks & Geeks box set, really wish the show would have caught on after 1 season. That said I am thoroughly enjoying every second of it.

More I forgot to add to the list

Always Sunny

Chuck

Beavis And Butthead

Pawn Stars

American Pickers

I like cheers, even been to the bar in Boston where they shot it. NCIS is great, but I think the show is on it's last legs after this season finale. Bones is a great show and so are all of the law and orders

Just for clarity they never shot the show in Boston it was on a soundstage in LA. The only time they were there was for the tonight show w/Leno after the series finale. The whole cast was bombed out of their minds. Still love that show.

Just for clarity they never shot the show in Boston it was on a soundstage in LA. The only time they were there was for the tonight show w/Leno after the series finale. The whole cast was bombed out of their minds. Still love that show.

ohhh, i thought it was the real one, because theres a bar calle dcheers in boston with the same exact set up as tyhe bar on TV

My girlfriend got me the Freaks & Geeks box set, really wish the show would have caught on after 1 season. That said I am thoroughly enjoying every second of it.

Always Sunny

Chuck

Beavis And Butthead

Pawn Stars

American Pickers

Beavis and Butthead!! Good stuff man, I got the Mike Judge collection DVD's

Always Sunny

Chuck

Beavis And Butthead

Pawn Stars

American Pickers

What is the point of American Pickers? Are they like Antiques Roadshow? All I see is guys offering money to buy antiques

What is the point of American Pickers? Are they like Antiques Roadshow? All I see is guys offering money to buy antiques

I see it as 2 guys traveling around lowballing people with some pretty obvious mental issues. Somewhat watchable however.

I see it as 2 guys traveling around lowballing people with some pretty obvious mental issues. Somewhat watchable however.

Yeah some of the stuff is nice, like the guy with like 30 cars in his basement

just watched a couple episodes of Spartacus blood and sand. Anybody who doesnt know anything about it, think Gladiator meets 300 in a tv series with more sex.

Always Sunny

Chuck

Beavis And Butthead

Pawn Stars

American Pickers

Freaks and Geeks was a great show. Look how many people from that show are really successful right now, from the cast all the way to those involved in its creation.

Pretty much that is all it is. I just find it cool to see all the old stuff people have laying around.

Freaks and Geeks was a great show. Look how many people from that show are really successful right now, from the cast all the way to those involved in its creation.

I just went back through that series on Netflix, amazing how Seth Rogen, Jason Segel, and James Franco were all in it and now they're at the top of their games basically. Not to mention plenty of faces I still see here and there.

I just went back through that series on Netflix, amazing how Seth Rogen, Jason Segel, and James Franco were all in it and now they're at the top of their games basically. Not to mention plenty of faces I still see here and there.

Friday night lights. Wish they did something like it for hockey

did you also watch undeclared?

There are too many!

Anything hockey or baseball

The Big Bang Theory

Sons of Anarchy

True Blood

Rescue Me

Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives

The Simpsons

Modern Family

That 70s Show

Currently:

Game of Thrones

Walking Dead

Big Bang Theory

Boardwalk Empire

Ripper Street was pretty good, not in the same caliber as the previous list though.