Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dangle16

Favorite TV show

House.

Rescue Me.

Burn Notice.

Dexter.

Entourage.

Touching Evil when it was running on USA a few years ago.

I just saw the last episode of Supernatural, what a cliffhanger for a series ender.

It's coming back for a sixth season, but minus that last shot I think it was a good series ender.

usually HBO shows, haven't watched a network sitcom in years (been told I need to watch modern family)

Entourage(last couple of years haven't been good)

East Bound and Down (bring on season 2)

How to Make it in America (lovin this show)

Breaking Bad

24(no more Jack)

Curb your Enthusiasim

Mad Men

& simpson/seinfeld 2x a day. oh yeah John & Kate +8

oh yes Fastbrother, just had a long night full of season 2 Chappelle

I don't know about that. They've really developed Ari's character and shown more sides of the main players. I think the past couple of seasons have added some actual depth to the show.

I don't know about that. They've really developed Ari's character and shown more sides of the main players. I think the past couple of seasons have added some actual depth to the show.

For me the show has become to soap opera, almost like the OC, or typical network show, not HBO, it was like Rich young guys dealing with relationships.

The show, accurate or not, was a glimpse into hollywood, behind the scenes about actors picking,getting & making movies, the agents and of course the life.

I want to see Vince on set making movies, dealing with other actors and directors, deciding on movies and then trying to get the movie, and of course the women. Last season we barely seen Vince, I think Turtle had more scenes, he used to be a main guy, there was nothing to do with being an actor or in movies, just slept with the occasional hotty and listened to the other guys problems.

I want to see Ari working as an agent, getting his client roles, negotiating with the studio, running his agency. Last season we saw him dealing with a love triangle in his office and tormenting Llyod. Did he even have a scene with Vince last season where they discussed the biz.

I want E working for Vince, deciding movies, arguing with Ari over movies, branching his biz and working with other clients. Last season we watched him dealing with a girlfriend who was a cross between Golum/12 yr old girl, I miss him and Ari going at it.

Drama, I actually liked his role last year, outside the worrying about Meadow Saproano thing, his role was about the biz.

Turtle, I don't need to see him develop, try to get girls, smoke weed and make wise cracks, good enough for me.

A little rant, last season just really pissed me off, I should get over it! But last year just seemed like a bunch of guys dealing with relationships, I didn't care, I loved the show more when it was about the biz that none of us would ever get to see. Maybe the show had run its course for what I want it to be about. End of my rant, thanks.

In my opinion, without the changes it was just going to get repetitive. I mean how many times can Vince hit it big then hit a rock just to come back big again and still be entertaining? Relationships are just as Hollywood as anything else in the show. Russell Brand is engaged in reality, it's not far off to imagine E or Turtle find themselves in a relationship.

I actually find the past couple of seasons fitting in the series better than the little Mandy Moore "obsession" Vince went through.

I get your point of view, but I still think, for me, Vince and hollywood needs to be the focal point and let the realtionships fill in, but the realtionships became the focal point, it was like an episode of the Hills (or so my wife tells me)

Scrubs

Family Guy

Law& Order

Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia

NCIS

Justified

Amen to Scrubs. I loved that show. The new ones with the new interns don't cut it. There was no funniest character on Scrubs, between Cox's rants, Jan I Tor's attempts to make JD admit his penny in the door, JDand Turk's guy love, and Elliot and Carla. Laverne was the guiding light of the show

Eastbound and Down (I cannot stop laughing when I watch)

The League

Criminal Minds

Law and Order Criminal Intent and SVU

Family Guy

Modern Family

Deadliest Warrior

Friday Night Lights (at the beginning)

Have I got News for You (English TV watch it with my Parents they love to watch stuff from the motherland)

Top Gear

Watched True blood today. Good stuff. I watched 8 episodes lol

I watched a bit of true blood the other week because some girl was bitching at me to watch it with her for like a month. To be honest it wasn't bad.

Let's see:

- Two and a Half Men

- Entourage

- Smallville

- Avatar- last airbender --> seriously was a good show lol

- Seinfeld- it had lost its luster to me, but im back on it again after not watching the repeats for a good while

and dare i say it ? - vampire diaries lollol

interested in Southland, but dont have the channel - anyone watch this?

I can't believe it, but after seeing Glee on the airplane I've become a gleek.

Really? I mean Really? To each his own.

It's no worse a lot of the other shows listed here, and the actors are actually talented. I was conned into seeing it by a friend and after 2 episodes of it I was no longer opposed to seeing it.

It's no worse a lot of the other shows listed here, and the actors are actually talented. I was conned into seeing it by a friend and after 2 episodes of it I was no longer opposed to seeing it.

I saw it it just really wasn't my thing. But then again I bet east bound and down isn't a lot of people's thing.

"I don't recall yoga ever saving anybody from rape. Meditate on that."

Currently watching a lot of Californication and Breaking Bad