Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hidious

Kovalev with white Reeboks?

What's the rink for in the middle of the floor?

I mean, I have some theories, but.

uhhh, play diagramming.

It's just a decoration thing, sometimes it's a team bonding thing but don't you dare step on the team logo in the rink cause you will get your ass kicked.

I think it's a pro thing only....

those with a pitch holder = perfect skate

Man that room looks small....

I wish I was pro....

It would be nice if someone who work at a LHS here could call RBK today to see if we can get them retail or by custom order.

Edited by Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

The room looks small,but it really isn't.Its a nice size,besides,keep the guys close together and not so spread out. Plus its the exact same way as it was in the old Forum.Only thing they changed is the stall's are bigger for the guys.Thats it.

The room looks small,but it really isn't.Its a nice size,besides,keep the guys close together and not so spread out. Plus its the exact same way as it was in the old Forum.Only thing they changed is the stall's are bigger for the guys.Thats it.

I think the statement was sarcastic being with how small most of our locker rooms are. Or at least that's how I took the statement.

I can't stand any white skate but these aren't nearly as bad as I thought they'd be. I wonder if their resale value is higher since they'll never touch a defencive zone.