Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

hard to tell from the vid but those wearing gloves without the orange accents may actually be all navy and not black. the video is before they adopted the retro jerseys full time and the team was still wearing all navy gloves outside of their 3rd jerseys.

Yup... DITL was shot in '09 or '10 and the Isles mainly used dark navy gloves. Third jerseys used the more traditional blue/orange.

No, they are not.

You guys are ridiculous. It is clearly a Supreme skate. Where's the X-rib. Plus the fact that people in the know have already stated it's a prototype Supreme.

Yup. Supreme skate, not an APX LE model. Personally, I kinda like it's design in the prototype stage. Kinda cool looking if you ask me.

not really a dodge as tech wise easton are right up there if not further ahead than other main brands, it's just there aren't as many players that want to make the switch from what they're already comfortable in.

At retail level its even more lopsided then in the pros. Well sell out of bauer, ccm, rbk and m11s 12-15 of them before an easton.

Is it a fit issue? No. Comfort? No. Design? Maybe. I think its just an issue that people aren't used to them (or have a gimmick). There is a reason ccm skates when they were down a couple years ago still sold; their dads and selves wore them 20 years earlier.

Prust's gloves had "reebok" on them in the first then he switched to his older vector logo ones later on. Wolski wasnt using the white s19 either, he had his regular se16.