Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

The TotalONE pant will have the yellow liner.

Pant liners match protective series for Bauer Supreme next season. That makes it much easier for us guys in the stock room.

anybody heard about a warrior widow stick??

Yes.

Is this the stick with Warrior's take on what an interestingly shaped taper should be?

anybody heard about a warrior widow stick??

My buddy at Warrior mentioned it to me. I thought he said Black Widow and it's the one Kovalchuk has been using.

^Unfortunately that doesn't help the stick at this point. He is having a slow start.

The Warrior Black Widow; sniping corners in practice, healthy scratch for games.

Is this the stick with Warrior's take on what an interestingly shaped taper should be?

Considering the name and given the shape of the "hourglass" on the spider's back, this is making me think of either a new-age Easton Focus Flex or an elongated hourglass shape over the length of a stick....

Considering the name and given the shape of the "hourglass" on the spider's back, this is making me think of either a new-age Easton Focus Flex or an elongated hourglass shape over the length of a stick....

That would be pretty interesting. Some guy on the Warrior fb page said that the taper could be like the S19/O-Stick. I highly doubt it though, I think Warrior would have something just really different.

That would be pretty interesting. Some guy on the Warrior fb page said that the taper could be like the S19/O-Stick. I highly doubt it though, I think Warrior would have something just really different.

that was me. I was just saying they're doing something with the taper. I was just giving examples

but yeah I'm interested to see it

A friend of mine is a Salming rep and showed me one of their sticks last Summer which was basically an elongated Z-Bubble as an OPS.

Too bad the Focus Flex did not work.

Agreed. I still can't believe the number of people who are somewhat educated on hockey equipment and think it actually flexed there.

that was me. I was just saying they're doing something with the taper. I was just giving examples

but yeah I'm interested to see it

Oh okay then. I thought you literally meant that.

The Warrior Black Widow; sniping corners in practice, healthy scratch for games.

HAHAA So true! Tough to compete with that Stamkos Video on youtube for the total one where he gets 104.54 with the slapper!

HAHAA So true! Tough to compete with that Stamkos Video on youtube for the total one where he gets 104.54 with the slapper!

because every Bauer advertisement is 100% fact...