Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rausch27

Dip/Chew

yah my hockey team went to montreal first year midget and i was surprised they sold me liquor and chew considering i still dont look 18 now that i am and i most definitely did not look 18 when i was 15

I cant handle the prices in canada anymore... most of the time for dusty ass chew, so i just order it from a website in the states. Split the order and duties with a buddy and come close to saving 400 bucks, Smartest thing i've ever done.

I cant handle the prices in canada anymore... most of the time for dusty ass chew, so i just order it from a website in the states. Split the order and duties with a buddy and come close to saving 400 bucks, Smartest thing i've ever done.

Been thinking about doing this . How is duties and shipping ? I've seen smokersoutlet , what site do you use?

Holy hell. How much are you ordering at a time that you're saving 400 bucks???? I go about a tin a week which means my habit costs me about $12 a month.

Holy hell. How much are you ordering at a time that you're saving 400 bucks???? I go about a tin a week which means my habit costs me about $12 a month.

Haha that 12 bucks wouldn't even get you a big (normal size for the US) tin here

been dipping for 3 years now, loving it since the day i started. tins here are 10 on the reserve, 14-16 everywhere else. bought from smokersoutletonline.com and saved a ton.

would like to give snus a try, saw a videoo of it and it looks like a putty almost. am i right? i know completely nothing about it. where to order, how to, what to get, how to do it. pretty much looking for the idiots guide to snus.

thanks a ton.

12 bucks wont even get you a small tin up here. Duties run at $57.xx per 1000 grams. Shipping runs around 40 bucks. and I ordered from www.lilbrown.com. So im paying like 80 bucks for 5 or 6 logs plus the duties. Split the duties and stuff with a friend so I normally pay about 150 bucks for 5 or so logs. Compared to $599 for 5 logs in Canada.

That is crazy. I wonder if there's like a black market for dip up there?!? I could get rich sneaking grizzly into the great white north.

I mentioned it earlier in this thread i think, but dip has actually gotten cheaper up here over the past several years. I used to work at a little deli on campus and Skoal ran about $5.50 a can (big can) two years ago. I just bought a can of Skoal at UDF yesterday for $3.15. I think they had to drop their prices b/c Grizzly was killing 'em.

That is crazy. I wonder if there's like a black market for dip up there?!? I could get rich sneaking grizzly into the great white north.

i think a successful marketing campaign would be your biggest hurdle.

screw grizzly, send some grape kayak :)

I hope thats a joke haha. My buddy brought some of that back from the states. I don't think I could handle anymore than the one dip of it I had.

screw grizzly, send some grape kayak :)

I dunno, I've never been able to enjoy straight chew, I like thte flavoured ones. Cherry is atop my list right now. I usually chew one flavour until i get sick of it, then move on.

I didnt mind grape kayak, haha i thought it was pretty good.