Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wickedwrister

Question for elite level players

they were right the Mission

now...to whbd....your correct,

3 liners are very important to a team, because they go out there to give the 1 liners a break. Why would you want to be on a team because all your needed for is releif for the better guys.

and i believe somone said that they had played for a team where its a rotation, 1 line goes out then 2 then 3.

No....if you played for an elite level team, then that wouldnt be the case...3 liners hardly go out at all.

sweet blazer...i play for the mission...go find out on our website where were gonna go..i aint your bitch.

yeah because it's not possible to have strong scoring second or third lines at all. There's also absolutely NO chance that because some guys work better together that there's a more talented player on the third line than first... :rolleyes:

No,,not for our AAA team...we all can shoot and skate...but the 1 liners have A LITTLE MORE QUICKNESS, A LITTLE HARDER SHOT, and thats what puts them infront of everyone else...everyone around this organization has " a sense for the game. or knows what to do at what time " but if you dont have the little extra quickness or a little slower shot..then your on the 3 line and your sittin. and what ive been asking is why anyone would want to sit the bench when all they wanna do is play hockey? i just dont get that

Just thought I would stick my head back in and check how things are going. Thanks for your answers for those of you who have replied to the actual thread topic.

And to All Torhs Team:

You seem like a nice enough kid, but every time you reply to this thread you dig yourself a deeper hole. I think it's pretty clear how you feel about anyone who is not on the first 2 lines. Just remember, it's the 3rd and 4th lines that make it so you have the first 2. Last I checked, hockey teams were not 10 skaters and a goalie. Everyone contributes something.

Wow, reading all this and seeing Jr. A and all, I dont think theres any Jr. A teams here in northern NJ. Anyone correct me?(hopefully).

*EDIT*- Why is it that theres no AAA or AA teams in my league. We are only A and B. NJ teams have it up to AAA. My league is different than NJ teams though. Our A is equivalent to there AA and so on.

Wow, reading all this and seeing Jr. A and all, I dont think theres any Jr. A teams here in northern NJ. Anyone correct me?(hopefully).

*EDIT*- Why is it that theres no AAA or AA teams in my league. We are only A and B. NJ teams have it up to AAA. My league is different than NJ teams though. Our A is equivalent to there AA and so on.

I would not worry too much about it. There are alot of AAA programs out there that are in name only. If you are getting the kind of competition that is suitable for your level who cares how many A's are in the title?

AAA teams in my area at least, are determined by consistant success or by population. Sometimes the teams which are highly populated just aren't that good or lose all of their players. Then they sign a bunch of waiver kids (cuts) from surrounding areas. They play against AAA teams, are in the AAA loop, and are called AAA players, but they definately aren't a AAA calibre team.

No,,not for our AAA team...we all can shoot and skate...but the 1 liners have A LITTLE MORE QUICKNESS, A LITTLE HARDER SHOT, and thats what puts them infront of everyone else...everyone around this organization has " a sense for the game. or knows what to do at what time " but if you dont have the little extra quickness or a little slower shot..then your on the 3 line and your sittin. and what ive been asking is why anyone would want to sit the bench when all they wanna do is play hockey? i just dont get that

I'm sorry, but when I read that I come to the conclusion that your team has no depth and is therefore no good. When you get to the AAA ranks, one or two lines isn't/aren't going to win the game for you. You can't be very competitve if half your team spends the entire game on the bench because they can't play at that level. You need to be able to roll 3 or maybe four solid lines through the game; maybe playing the top guys a little more often during the PP, PK or any critical situation.

I'll tell you right now that I have just as much respect for the guys on my team's fourth line as I do for my own linemates. As far as I am concerned, if you're on the team, you're on the team. There shouldn't be any "sub-groupings" or "cliques" on a hockey team. Ever heard the term "All for one and one for all"?

...You best watch your mouth in the dressing room. I have a feeling that if you'd probably end up in a world of pain if you ever shared your "Third liners are important because they afford the first liners a chance to rest" philosophy.

its a very common theory around here...many parents talk about it...the third liners know their duties...and i didnt say that they cant pull their weight, i said that theyre just not as good as the 1 liners. sure..you could put the 3 liners out, but why when you could put the 1 liners out who have a little edge over the 3 liners...i told the mods. to lock this...and you guys kept going....is it gonna end?

ok..whats your point..

so i guess this is not a place where i can come and share my veiws.

obviously none of you agree with me and think im a douche...well the mods put that under my name.

but thats ok..you guys are supposed to not agree with me ...and this topic was very intense...but this place is where people come to talk about newer ways of doing things or different opinions. Since it was a very intense topic and that nobody agreed with me am I not allowed to talk on here?

mack...your comments are just annoying...some may say mine are too....but my comments have a point to them and it shows what my veiws of the game are. all youve said in this 80 somthin topic is....your a tit or go cry somewhere.

chadd told me to start making my comments have a point. so i did.....your a mod. you should be on top of that.

and when i said to lock this wicked wrister....ive seen others say lock a topic..and when i posted that one that said nothing but "lock" that was a sign of respect. i was letting them have the last word and i was going to end the topic even thought i didnt get to be the last one to prove my point. I guess this topic wont be locked any time soon. but when i said " lock " i was willing to give up to your side...it was respect....and did you guys notice how i didnt go around putting "douche" under peoples names? that was completly pointless <_<

Why should I add more of the same to this topic when the points I'd have made have been stated already? Of course no one's going to agree with you; you're coming as the biggest prima donna possible. Couple this with the fact you brag about throwing out cheapshots, you're getting off easy being regarded to as a 'tit.'

As for the douche label, it just fits you like your glass slipper, Princess.

Buddy your full of sh*t that your third liners "know there roll". We play at the same level, and you and I both know, as much as you hate to admit it, the difference between 1st and 3rd is so little that lines are made on chemistry. IFf you are really arrogant enough to bash your own teamates abilities and they really do except it, why dont you tell themm to come on here and back you up? After hearing all this I guarrantee you either dont play Mission or you are the loser that no one likes on the team.

As for the backup comment remember the mods no IP's so dont try and pull a fast one.

Wow we've got some hard dick alpha male bad dudes in here. Everyone should take a step back and realize this makes you all look like idiots. There are bigger fish in this pond than anyone who has posted in this thread and they don't feel the need to push any of this shit so why should you guys?

And Mack, way to represent this place in such a professional manner, you should probably ratchet back the "chadd" a bit...

Shouldn't you be out saving the Truffula Trees? I don't see the need to cater to someone who's just going around and stoking the fire, then trying to hide and have a thread locked that they didn't even create.

I was just wondering. I like to have a goal to get to for the next yr. I would like to reach a AAA level. ANd what do you mean  ''There are alot of AAA programs out there that are in name only.''?

Are the New Jersey Rockets in your area?

Also All Thors Team , why dont you just stop posting in this topic,then there would be no need to lock this topic.

I wasnt the one who wanted this topic to be locked, so back off. I didnt mean any harm. Just finding out some information.

I was talking to ALL Thors Team as I said his name in the post,please read my post fully before you get offended.

1000th