Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miike

What number do you wear

I started with 23 for Jordan, but this season I switched to 9 for Stafford. I'm from Detroit so for respect for giving us our first win in forever I'm using his number. ATM I'm rocking 4 because we are waiting for our real jerseys, so I'm at the expense of my friends extra jersey. I plan to use 9 for a while now.

Jágr wears the number 68, which he has worn through his entire career, in honor of the Prague Spring rebellion against the Russians that occurred in Czechoslovakia in 1968

...and yet here he is, in russia, raking in the millions.

if i were a math nerd, i would choose 37

I wear 7 for house league, but I prefer 12, which I wore for Summer Hockey (12 is also the volleyball jersey number of my girlfriend :P)

I wear 7 for house league, but I prefer 12, which I wore for Summer Hockey (12 is also the volleyball jersey number of my girlfriend :P)

beach volley ball.

(if so, post pics)

Jágr wears the number 68, which he has worn through his entire career, in honor of the Prague Spring rebellion against the Russians that occurred in Czechoslovakia in 1968

...and yet here he is, in russia, raking in the millions.

if i were a math nerd, i would choose 37

I was thinking this was the reason.

Not safe for work or small children

beach volley ball.

(if so, post pics)

lol no, high school gym v-ball

I wore #9 all my life. I moved for the first time when I was 9, as soon as I moved I went to School number #9, then played house league and received the #9 out of random and stuck with it since

i'm surprised how many people use 2 :huh: wherever i've played sports i was the only one

i'm #2 (as stated previously) and every team we play against has one.

thats even hotter.

dude, our last names (in english transaltions) is the same lol, we're not related though...destiny indeed :P

77. 2 reasons, one is I used to be a huge punk rock fan, and that was always a year I equated with it, and 2, I have a long last name so it serves as sort of an underline haha.

my first couple years when i was younger i wore 24 which was random, then we got new jerseys and there was only numbers 1-18 so i picked 18 cuz it was the highest number for the team and have wore it ever since, except my mens league team last year i wore 89, i was late joining and had to choose between 89 or 44 and 44 was XXL. 89 was L so it was a easy choice. now i'm back in 18 with my new mens team :)

I've always have worn 83. I picked this number because when I first stared it was the number with the second most curves. (88 was taken. also I couldnt think of another number. I and aware of 89, 98) but 83 Was the first to come to mine

i was assigned 62 in youth hockey and hated it. But once i started getting pretty good i embraced it because it was unique and easily recognizable. Plus I loved hearing opposing coaches scream it. Most of the teams I play on now are 1-30 so i wear for 26 or 10. 10 because the best soccer players in the world wear/have worn it and its considered a honor to get it.

25. Birthday is 5/25. No one seems to wear it in hockey too. No I didn't wait until the 25th page to post.

http://www.azhockey.com/shirts/shirts25.html

Dave Andreychuk Buffalo Sabres 1983-93

Tampa Bay Lightning 2001-04 & 2005-06

Jason Arnott New Jersey Devils 1999-01

Eric Belanger, Andy Sutton, Randy Carlyle (with the Pens), Vinny Damphousse, Hal Gill, Mike Grier, Cam Janssen, Viktor Kozlov, Darren McCarty, Chris Neil, Joe Niewendyk, Shjon Podein, Keith Primeau, Pronger did for a while, Kevin Stevens, Max Talbot, and the late Peter Zezel to name a few. :)

I grew up wearing #6. When I got to HS it wasnt available so I went to 19...Now in beer league I got to back to 6. Of course for some reason every summer league jersey I have from my HS team is a random number.