Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miike

What number do you wear

I always wear #2. My brother wore #2 when he played High School Hockey and now in his Leagues, My dad wore #2 when he use to play and now I wear #2 as well. Just sorta a lucky number that has been passed down generation by generation for hockey! lol

#8 - It was my son's first hockey number when he was 6. He thought it was cool that I would pick his number for my beer league team at the time. I don't think he remembers that conversation anymore but it still brings a smile to my face.

#44 for the longest time, just because I like the number four. Changed it to 77 (wife and two kids b-days combined.) And, because I skate like Paul Coffey...at least visually in my head.

#12. Nothing else, if I'm supposed to play for a team in a tourney and they don't have it I'll sit out... Obviously not, but close.

It's a lucky one for me.

Always have worn number 9, most people think its for Clark Gillies but its really for Craig Nettles. Other number I wear is 15 for Thurman Munson. Really I'll wear anything but 39 (that number is now cursed for Islanders fans, wear it and you are bound to get injured).

I like 11...but the team I'm on this summer has a guy who has worn 11 forever. I wore 15 with them last year...but the jerseys they have this year don't have 15 or 14 (my next choice). I got 9. I'm cool with that.

#16 - My lucky number and the number my dad wore when he played.

#21 - The number my best friend (and linemate for years) wore before he passed away. RIP.

21 - because that was what was on the back of the used jerseys I bought when I joined the team.

Growing up I usually wore 111. I was so much bigger than the other kids I had to use a jersey from the next age group up and that number was usually duplicated. A strip of tape made me 111.