Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

taigyr

Best trash talkin you heard while playing?

Im probably one of the biggest trash talkers, I've used pretty much everything from asking guys for there number to blowing them kisses, totally throws them off.

"Hey, Ref, does your wife know your screwing us?" They dont seem to like that one for some reason...

That is great. But I usually try to stay away from refs. Only when we are losing the game beacuse of bad refing do I talk trash to the ref; but I usualy end up in the box for a misconduct. Anything to do with your mom works great! or the combination of your Mom and the F word. One time a guy told me he was going to bend me over the boards and give it to me and my teamate without skipping a beat said WOW I never met a gay hockey player before!

hey aligator arms, the nhl called....take it back to ponds rookie....nice wheels bud, play it again having a sale?.....hey pal, take a trip to your local dentist....easy bad ass....mits off....sometimes not saying anything at all or just a smile can really get under a players skin, ive noticed i like to giving guys a little bump after the whistle if they go to the net too hard, they usually swing a stick and end up in the box

Jeremy Roenik talks some pretty good trash. but most players aren't mic'd all the time so I dont know. I would assume Kirk Maltby is another judging from players reactions to him.

everytime i skate tot the bench after a whistle i hold my stick out at my waist and kind of hit the other team with it. i turn around and call them plummers, nothign every happens in the 'yac

Someone told me that I suck so my reply was '"no kidding, the question is if I spit or swallow" That shut them up for a while.

Guy was holding me in front of the net, both hands around me. I asked if his mom knew that he liked to hold other men and what he teammates thought about it.

I had the Mission Limited Edition Pink Z-1 and I used it for a while one game before switching back to my RedLite and some kid asked where my pink stick went and I said i shoved it up his a**. That shut him up.

"Your mom goes to college"

No...on a serious note. One time as I was skating back to the bench, one kid from the other team yelled out to me, "yo 17, you suck!". Real cool, so I turned back, and I'm like, "Go to Weight Watchers buddy, it works. Lose some of the fat you got there, then come talk to me." (Obviously, if you can't tell, the kid was fat). That shut him up REAL fast

No...on a serious note. One time as I was skating back to the bench, one kid from the other team yelled out to me, "yo 17, you suck!". Real cool, so I turned back, and I'm like, "Go to Weight Watchers buddy, it works. Lose some of the fat you got there, then come talk to me." (Obviously, if you can't tell, the kid was fat). That shut him up REAL fast

Rockin my #17, eh? (Sorry for OT).

haha, that was my first number i got, back in '99 i think...

haha, that was my first number i got, back in '99 i think...

I started out wearing #13, then 15, then 14, 17 and that since. It's been a long while since I changed. I have #5 for some house league and 17 for Varsity.

Someone told me that I suck so my reply was '"no kidding, the question is if I spit or swallow" That shut them up for a while.

Guy was holding me in front of the net, both hands around me. I asked if his mom knew that he liked to hold other men and what he teammates thought about it.

LMFAO!!!!! omg that ones good im gonna use that one chad if u dont mind...

LMFAO!!!!! omg that ones good im gonna use that one chad if u dont mind...

I dont understand that one lol..can someone explain it lol

nvm lol I got it now

I've got a couple of ones I was proud of. The first one doesn't even involve words.. a goalie on another team came out of his crease to get in my way while we were on a PK and I was forechecking and gave me a shove. Later in the game when we were on a PP, I purposely went down and planted myself in the crease and kept backing into him, sure enough he slashed me so I turned around and two-handed him on the side of the leg. Like a moron he dropped his glove, helmet and blocker and I grabbed him by the back of the jersey and started throwing knee shots to his head. Understandably as I'm going to the box their whole bench is chirping at me and I gave them the finger and told them where they could go.

I've had some games where I've had more goals than the other team combined... it's always fun when one of them talks shit and you just drop the line "I've scored more goals than your entire team, do you really think you should be talking shit?" Always fun.

Half way thro a bench clearence and our team Psycho is fighting some1! The ref comes over to break it up and our team psycho says "Just coz ur your the ref dont think ur too big to get a beaten!" The ref just skated off lol! :lol: He was only young tho, must be about 19 or 20.

right befor a face off ill take my hand out of my glove and scratch my balls and they get confused and just keep looking down there.

its not really trash talk but i thought it was a pretty funny

I've got a couple of ones I was proud of. The first one doesn't even involve words.. a goalie on another team came out of his crease to get in my way while we were on a PK and I was forechecking and gave me a shove. Later in the game when we were on a PP, I purposely went down and planted myself in the crease and kept backing into him, sure enough he slashed me so I turned around and two-handed him on the side of the leg. Like a moron he dropped his glove, helmet and blocker and I grabbed him by the back of the jersey and started throwing knee shots to his head. Understandably as I'm going to the box their whole bench is chirping at me and I gave them the finger and told them where they could go.

I've had some games where I've had more goals than the other team combined... it's always fun when one of them talks shit and you just drop the line "I've scored more goals than your entire team, do you really think you should be talking shit?" Always fun.

Wow, sounds like you're really helping your team in the disipline catergory. :rolleyes:

Wow, sounds like you're really helping your team in the disipline catergory. :rolleyes:

That was a special situation. I was playing on a team in the beginner league on a team full of actual beginners that was getting killed almost every game. So we're down 3 or 4 goals and this goalie comes out of his crease to try and throw a check on me when I'm skating by and hadn't done anything up to that point? That's just stupid... as is throwing down your blocker, glove and helmet to go after someone.

It was well worth a 2 and a 10 in my book.