Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

taigyr

Best trash talkin you heard while playing?

I'm always talking to other team after every whistle In one of our recent games, we were getting killed. One of my team mates was getting a little pissed and started just checking kids like crazy (am I right dangle4u?) After a whistle they said to him "why don't you try and get some more goals instead of just hitting." I came up to this kid, who was a little bit on the heavy side and said "We will if you try and go lose a couple pounds as well." He just looked at me, and got this look in his eye like he wanted to kill me.

I think the best thing I ever heard at a game was "get off your knees ref, you're blowin' the game." not really trash talk, but the entire building stopped

on faceoffs ill say hey cutie to guys on the other team ,they hate it. im not gay or anything but it seems liek hockey players are all liek homophobes so sayign that throws them right off.

I think the best thing I ever heard at a game was "get off your knees ref, you're blowin' the game." not really trash talk, but the entire building stopped

lol. Been there done that. I got tripped on a breakaway with no call. Puck was still in the other team's end, and my winger got the puck, threw it in front, I tipped it in. It hit the back bar of the net, and came out. Ref waved it off, so I said that exact line to him. I've never seen a ref give a misconduct so quickly in my life.

"I could take your face ... stick it in some dough ... and make some gorilla cookies ..."

Oh sorry thats a classic episode of "Sanford and Son."

I digress :)

on faceoffs ill say hey cutie to guys on the other team ,they hate it. im not gay or anything but it seems liek hockey players are all liek homophobes so sayign that throws them right off.

:lol: That makes two of us. Sometimes while Im sitting at my wing position on the face off waiting for a ref to come along, Ill say to the opponet "hey look at that guy in the stands in the blue, Hes a keeper aint he?" or something along those lines. They will step back and really not know what to say or do.

i usually ask guys to marry me it confuses the hell out of them, but the best line i heard was in my last game. one of the guys on my team nailed someone in front of our bench and another guy on the bench yelled "damn!!! he just decked your halls"

i usually ask guys to marry me it confuses the hell out of them, but the best line i heard was in my last game. one of the guys on my team nailed someone in front of our bench and another guy on the bench yelled "damn!!! he just decked your halls"

thats hillarious ,and its that time of year too eh?

hahahaa good one dude

for me

one guy on our team had a beef wit one kid on their team

so when they called a time out

our guys goes to the middle of the rink and starts dancing/moonwalking and calling the guy out

hah i just remembered a classic...not so much trash, but i'll always remember it. Make a long story short, last year (Senior year of HS) my best friend was working on this girl at a party, disappeard for a bit, I didn't know he had been hitting on her so I moved in and the girl ended up leaving with me. A couple days later we are scimmaging in practice and he strips me beautifully when I try to get around him. By this time the story of what had happened that night had gone around the locker room. I get to the bench and my friend leans over and goes "kid just stole the puck like you stole his woman." I laughed so hard I almost puked.

I good comeback if you are winnin is "look at the scoreboard" You've probably heard it before but i said it and the kid punched me and got a penalty. Then we scored.

All of these are in response when the other team starts whining;

"Quit crying you have enough girls on your team." - works better if there is actually a girl on the team (rec hockey or what ever).

"Go wipe some vagisil on that and let me know how you feel next shift."

hahahaa good one dude

for me

one guy on our team had a beef wit one kid on their team

so when they called a time out

our guys goes to the middle of the rink and starts dancing/moonwalking and calling the guy out

i dont like that ,thats like....rude

One of my favs comes from a buddy on the Flyers. Last year in the AHL their tough guy asked a guy on the other team if they screwed up his jersey (he was an assistant capt) : "Doesn't your coach know that cancer starts with a C?"

"I've seen better hands on a mannequin"

And my personal favorite "Don't let a moment of bravery ruin the rest of your life"

I like when someone says something to as there skating way, you just start pulling on the arm of your jersey where the number is and just say " Keep talkin bud, u kno where to find me" For me im not gunna lie I chirp like crazy and have a horrible reputation for it, so most of the stuff I say is stuff that wouldnt make sense to you guys. Things that ive found out over the years of playin wit guys etc. And although I end up getting run every game i can suck anyone into hitting me.

and for the record im not one of those bi***es who will chirp after the whistle as your skating away, I hate that shit. Like your a real hero skating to your bench askin someone to go..lol..

I usually just get in a guys face and tell him to fu** off and he backs down.

But one time I was digging for the puck at the whistle and a player comes from behind and crosschecks me and at the same time I got a slash across the wrist, so well I couldnt punch the crosschecker so I punched the slasher square in the face. After that the guy goes nuts and tries to punch me, after that I said go ahead plant one on the chin right when he tries to punch me again the reff comes flying in and tackles the player and I mean "he got JACKED UP!!!"........... Good times.

drunk dude was yelling this at a player in the penalty box

" hey tough guy I guess you like hitting guys from the back don't you"

made a few other you're gay type comments.. actually got the guy in the penalty box worked up a little

I just say "What you gonna do?" They usually don't reply and they retaliate and head off to the box. Another one of my favorites is when someone trashtalks my team, I skate in front of them, take off my gloves and point at the scoreboard.

drunk dude was yelling this at a player in the penalty box

" hey tough guy I guess you like hitting guys from the back don't you"

made a few other you're gay type comments.. actually got the guy in the penalty box worked up a little

definitely using that next time someone on my team gets hit from behind.