Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

taigyr

Best trash talkin you heard while playing?

I used it tonight at drop in and had everyone on the ice crying! Best part was that I sounded like Speedy Gonzales when I said it!

Ha ha! Awesome... I've gotten a few laughs from it. My brother gets all the credit though, he says silly $h*t all the time when he's drinking... too many good quotes to list. Using it during hockey games has been good though.

then he says "why dont i just leave it so you have a target for your cock." this opened ALL KINDS of crazy comments about how he was offering BJs... even his teammate were like "did he just say that?" and by game two a couple weeks later the 'stache and goatee were totally gone. fresh faced.

This reminds me of a classic. In our league, it's 4 minors and an auto eject from the game. Problem is, the refs forget sometimes.

But our team has several guys in law school who are detail-oriented to say the least, one of which is our goalie. So the team we're playing, it's a close game and we're holding on by a goal. Big scrum in front of our net and one of their players picks up his fourth minor. The refs are about to have him sit in the box when our goalie immediately yells out that it's his fourth penalty and he needs to go.

Refs are like, oh yeah, and give him the gate. Needless to say, the guy gets PO'd and on his way out yells, "I'll see you in the showers!"

We all looked at each other, like WTF? Did we just hear that. We got a good laugh out of that for a long time.

Can't wait to play them again! The over-under line on shower chirps is going to be ridiculous.

One of the guys on my team who always looks down when he pushes it was talking to a goalie at drop in about how he was going to light her up! I said to everyone in the locker room that he it is easy to read when TOny is about to shoot, because he will finally look up. Then he responded with something along the lines of, "well my stick isn't right for me and it messes with my stick handling, so I think I am ready to buy a new stick" I followed that up with "Maybe buying new hands would be better." Not his favorite comment of the day.

I was pissing and moaning to my dad about ringers, and he told me about a time back in his day when they were playing against ringers, losing pretty badly. My uncle skates up to the faceoff against their best player, "rocking out" and playing air guitar with his stick, singing "I'm a C, league hero! 'Cuz B league's too hard..." to the tune of "Jukebox hero." Delayed the faceoff by a whole minute while everyone laughed, and then drew a penalty a little bit later when the "hero" facewashed him in the corner away from the play.

Linemate who doesnt pass, and fanned TWICE on clean breakaway: "its hard to get good control of the puck tonight"... reply: "and whats the difference from how you normally play???""

The same one?

One of the top D on my team is rather large... By large I mean fat. But he's a tank and definately the top shutdown D in our league. Anyways, this one game were taking the faceoff and one of the other players is at our blue line. Our guy chirps him a little and he replies

"Why don't we go to mcdonald after the game so we can fill that big belly of yours with some more crap"

To which he instantly sends back

"I'd rather burger king... It's flame broiled!"

I couldn't stop laughing for the rest of the period.

Kid the other team and a kid on my team were skating off the ice, the other teams kid goes: "Why dont you go eat another hamburger fat a$s?!" to which the response was: "Didnt i just lay your a$s out f@ggot?!" I always think the simple things are funnier.

Another one would be a couple JV players that sit Varsity games were talking to the opposing sitting JV player.

Us: "Hey"

Him: "Hey whats up?"

Us: (shocked he replied) "Nothin....... you been playing long?"

Him: "I guess.. like 8 years."

Us: "Well that sucks, cause you blow."

It was really original, and off the top of his head, so I thought it was great.

Guy tried turning me inside out with a toe drag between the legs, slammed the feet shut like a trap and put him on his ass! Before skating away I looked at him and said "Silly rabbit, tricks are fore kids!"

Posting shit you say in a thread about the best stuff you heard is like giving yourself a nickname.

That is a good point. I feel like a Dbag! :lol:

Other player: "You're the worst import in the league"

Me: "Good job im not an import then..."

Other player: "Oh.."

Posting shit you say in a thread about the best stuff you heard is like giving yourself a nickname.

Sitting on the bench next to my center during HS, super short kid on the other team is right in front of us for a face off, running his yap constantly, my buddy says "Aww that's nice", to which the kid replys "What is?", "Santa let you out of the workshop early this year"

Okay, so las niht, my coach who plays JR. A for hartford Wolfpack tells us that whatever our opponents chirp, reply with "That's what your mom said last night. So there's a scrum in front of the net, and the opposing center, who I called a pus*y, said "Ow, my vag$na hurts" in a sarcastic way. Can you spell the perfect comeback? I think so!!!!!!!!

Posting something made up purely of quotes also has the same effect...

Other player: "You're the worst import in the league"

Me: "Good job im not an import then..."

Other player: "Oh.."