Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

taigyr

Best trash talkin you heard while playing?

My first year playing roller hockey we played in a tournament where an all girls team entered. When we played them we killed them, but a guy on my team took a slapshot that hit one of them, the girl started to "attempt" to trash talk. My buddy calls her a c*** and grabs his crotch. Still the funniest thing i've ever seen.

Someone told me that I suck so my reply was '"no kidding, the question is if I spit or swallow" That shut them up for a while.

Guy was holding me in front of the net, both hands around me. I asked if his mom knew that he liked to hold other men and what he teammates thought about it.

In bantam, or coach would encourage us to talk trash in front of the net to piss the other team off, we got to be creative. It was hilarious when we would call plays before the faceoff aloud, and refer to the other team as "sexy bitches". that really threw them sometimes

Not trash talking but a while back a kid on the other team was on a breakaway and my team mate was hot on his tail, ref was way back and was calling everything, so he grabbed the guys butt, not only did the kid completly miss the puck, but he turned round, went screaming at the ref, and got gfame for unsportmanlike, we won the game 11-10, classic

before a game they made us shake hands and my buddy started slappin the other teams asses n telling them that they played a great game it got them soooo pissed off it was hilarious

on faceoffs ill say hey cutie to guys on the other team ,they hate it. im not gay or anything but it seems liek hockey players are all liek homophobes so sayign that throws them right off.

I'm usually the vicim of that line, most of my friends know im a homophobe. on some friendly pick up games we play, id throw jokes at whoever im facing off against especially if he's a good friend. kinda throws them off their game

lol i say stuff like ''hey bud nice move sorta like the one i used on your sister last night'' and once i actually was going out with this one guys sister lol :lol:

hey there guys i got a few good ones....

for the oposing teams goalie.

-"your about as useful as a screendoor on a submarine."

when the opposing player dives.

-"hey buddy, dont bother diving the ponds frozen."

guy on the other team fans his shot.

-"hey alice your stick get caught in your skirt on that shot?"

My first year playing roller hockey we played in a tournament where an all girls team entered. When we played them we killed them, but a guy on my team took a slapshot that hit one of them, the girl started to "attempt" to trash talk. My buddy calls her a c*** and grabs his crotch. Still the funniest thing i've ever seen.

That's messed up...

I was just at a high school hockey game. The guy on the loudspeaker announced something like "And Wisconsin is back at full strength" the fans yelled "and they still suck!" I kind of got a chuckle out of that. G

Also a good one is when a goalie lets in a soft goal, you go up to him and say "Oh boy, you better step it up, you're letting your team down." It throws them off of there game so much.

Another one which isn't really trash talking is after you score goal, you go in front of the goalie and celebrate right in his face. They get pretty pissed some times.

We were playing a team from Beaver PA in a highschool game and kids from our school were there and they had this big cone thing painted in our schools colors, that they yelled into. Out of nowhere this is what I, and the whole arena hears:

"Hey, give them beavers a lickin'!"

Needless to say all night were taunts about beaver, but that was the funniest one right at the openning faceoff.

hah i love these chirps my assistant coach always has the best chirps..two of them he said were when we were playing a game and we were dominating the team so they were tryign to run us..a kid on their team smoked a player after the whistle and my coach leans over the bench and yells to the kid "hey 15 we cut kids like you!"..and another one i liked was when a kid tryed to dangle and got rocked my coach yelled to him "nice move, if you were in house c!"

I had Mr Peabody and Sherman set the "way-back" machine for this topic and while it isn't the best, it worked for me tonight.

After the game tonight (6-1 in our favor) I was working on my shot. After ripping one off the bar and into the net, one of the guys on the other team yells to me "too bad you can't do that in a game." My response? "I did it twice tonight, how about you?"

I had Mr Peabody and Sherman set the "way-back" machine for this topic and while it isn't the best, it worked for me tonight.

After the game tonight (6-1 in our favor) I was working on my shot. After ripping one off the bar and into the net, one of the guys on the other team yells to me "too bad you can't do that in a game." My response? "I did it twice tonight, how about you?"

Anybody who tries to chirp after his team got its show run that badly doesn't even deserve a response. Too dense to realize they should keep their mouths shut when they get beat...probably too dense to realize they've been out-talked. Please, God, tell me he didn't try to come back with something after that....

I'm not naming player(s) or team(s) here (not that many people would be overly...if at all...familiar with them), but there is a guy in the league who is not particularly well-liked by most of the people who know him - especially his own teammates. It's sad, because the kid has quite a bit of talent and could be a very good hockey player if he weren't such a gutless (and injury prone) asshole. He's got the skill - but the general consensus is that his attitude is going to keep him from going anywhere.

Anyways, he gets dropped by his team and subsequently picked-up by another in the league....who we play about a week later:

About halfway through the first, I climb over the boards and onto the bench after their rush gets blown dead on an iffy off-sides call...both teams change. As everyone is getting set for the draw right in front of us, the aforementioned asshat is lined-up on the near-side (right) wing, his back to us. One of my wingers stands-up next to me, leans over the boards (gets pretty close to the back of the guy's head) and yells "Hey, boys! I hear (*kid's old town/city*)'s cancer went into remission!"

Didn't get much of a response from him (or any of his teammates), but our bench had a pretty good laugh over it. I had to get a towel to wipe the spittle from the water I had been drinking then sprayed all over the inside of my visor while laughing (I've know the "cancer" since I was 11 or 12 or so, so I had a certain appreciation for the beak).

good one.

My favorite one I have used was when I was taking a faceoff and the guy I was paired off with was shouting orders to his d-man about where to stand. I turned to him and said "what are you shouting about, theres no way your gonna win this draw".

Sure enough I won the faceoff back to my d and then skated past the other teams centre and said "see I told you", I'm sure if he didn't have a mirrored visor on I would have been a tear in his eye!