Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

taigyr

Best trash talkin you heard while playing?

You made that?

Nah, its just a mock up on customink.com. It's a pretty cool site if you wanna do up shirts and stuff. I've been wanting to see it on a tee shirt ever since I heard it. You have to admit it was a pretty funny line. If I remembered who said it, proper credit would be given. Thought a few of you might appreciate the shirt...

Maybe you could buy it, wear it, and get more stuff from warrior.

Get over yourself... :huh:

Nah, its just a mock up on customink.com. It's a pretty cool site if you wanna do up shirts and stuff. I've been wanting to see it on a tee shirt ever since I heard it. You have to admit it was a pretty funny line. If I remembered who said it, proper credit would be given. Thought a few of you might appreciate the shirt...

Get over yourself... :huh:

Thank you cory. And that shirt looks sweet. If you get a hockey player or stick on there, I'd where that

Some of these are pretty funny. My roommate was telling me how he used to say "hey cute skates" with a lisp to one of the other teams' guys while waiting for faceoffs. He got some mixed reactions...some were pissed, some laughed.

Some of these are pretty funny. My roommate was telling me how he used to say "hey cute skates" with a lisp to one of the other teams' guys while waiting for faceoffs. He got some mixed reactions...some were pissed, some laughed.

Yeah some of them really ask for it, you know the ones with pink and lime laces ;)

A couple weeks ago, I thought I was playing well and had a bit of confidence so before my second game I told my team, "Give me two goals and you will win this game." My team proceeded to score those two goals before the first period was over and when the second goal was scored I said, "Ok. I'll handle it from here."

Between the first and second periods I was sitting close to an opposing player who was talking with his dad. The score was 3-1 at that point and the kid was mentioning this to his father and looking at me. I told them both that they are looking at their only goal right there. The game is over.

Final score, 5-2. Missed it by one goal. But a lot of guys were cussing me that entire night.

Just my thoughts/comeback on the "Hey I used to have ________(insert gear) like that!! But then my mom/dad got a job!!"

I've got a ton of different comebacks. One reply is usually "Well, I didn't know being a prostitute paid that much!" that's if the person says mom. If he's just top of the line gear then I'll go "Yeah, did they give you a new nose(or ear or whatever I don't like about him). And if he uses worse gear than me it's "Oh, I guess the employee discount at Canadian Tire really helps!!" Just my 2 cents. I love chirping.

You made that?

Oh God I remember that chirp. Best one ever.

I also loved going up to a guy and pointing out the opposing team's girlfriends (like his GF and teammates GFs) and just kinda generalizing who I was pointing to, and say hey bro your women is watchin... watching me about to school your ass. Usually it either made him take a penalty (cuz he didn't want to get beat), I just beat him, or he'd stop me without taking a penalty. But usually the first. I drew alot of PIMs against by saying that.

Not claiming it was great or anything but I had this exchange with a douchebag last night:

"you pussy"

-"you are what you eat, dickhead"

"you f-ing faggot"

-"says the guy that was trying to hold another man"

"your ass is mine"

-"and you called me gay?"

He just kept getting more and more pissed off every time I responded.

Not claiming it was great or anything but I had this exchange with a douchebag last night:

"you pussy"

-"you are what you eat, dickhead"

"you f-ing faggot"

-"says the guy that was trying to hold another man"

"your ass is mine"

-"and you called me gay?"

He just kept getting more and more pissed off every time I responded.

hahaha that's funny.

Had this gem from a game last night in my beer league game.

Guy was playing pretty chippy...hooks and trips constantly, so I start playing a good deal harder against him then this ensues:

Him: Get Pissed

Me: Huh?

Him: Yeah, get pissed out there

Me: You want me to piss on you?

Him: No, go get pissed.

Me: Yeah I know, I just don't understand why you want me to piss on you.

Later on, I had a pretty nice assist while he was on the ice so I lined up against him at the next faceoff and said "Well I still don't know about pissing on you, but I definitely just shat all over you".

ALSO, he was wearing some football shoulder pads and some circa 1975 skates, so in the final couple minutes on the faceoff I go: "So I guess welfare checks doesn't cover new hockey equipment huh? Which football coach did you have to suck off to score those bad boys?" I don't think he liked me much.

Just my thoughts/comeback on the "Hey I used to have ________(insert gear) like that!! But then my mom/dad got a job!!"

I've got a ton of different comebacks. One reply is usually "Well, I didn't know being a prostitute paid that much!" that's if the person says mom. If he's just top of the line gear then I'll go "Yeah, did they give you a new nose(or ear or whatever I don't like about him). And if he uses worse gear than me it's "Oh, I guess the employee discount at Canadian Tire really helps!!" Just my 2 cents. I love chirping.

I used that line in my game last week but only becuase a kid forgot one skate so he was using one low end easton skate (I don't remeber the model) and one old very crappy rental, and of course when lining up for the face off I said hey i had skates like that then my dad got a job. Even worse the ref chuckled a bit which really pissed him off lol.

I was refereeing an international tournament last weekend, and one of the other refs had an incident which was at the same time hilarious and depressing. A team from the Southwest U.S. was playing a team from China. A kid on the Southwest team said "Hey [racist remark for Asian people I don't care to repeat] you better run! Godzilla is coming to get you!"

The ref, who was standing all of 6 feet away, assessed a match penalty, and before the league could suspend the kid from the tournament, the team's coach already had him on a flight home. The kid's parents decided to stay and enjoy the rest of the event and sent the little bastard home to stay with grandma for a few days.

The hilarious part? Godzilla attacked Japan... ignorant little shit.

I was refereeing an international tournament last weekend, and one of the other refs had an incident which was at the same time hilarious and depressing. A team from the Southwest U.S. was playing a team from China. A kid on the Southwest team said "Hey [racist remark for Asian people I don't care to repeat] you better run! Godzilla is coming to get you!"

The ref, who was standing all of 6 feet away, assessed a match penalty, and before the league could suspend the kid from the tournament, the team's coach already had him on a flight home. The kid's parents decided to stay and enjoy the rest of the event and sent the little bastard home to stay with grandma for a few days.

The hilarious part? Godzilla attacked Japan... ignorant little shit.

true story.....

My buddy played Jr. A against Scott Gomez when he played in South Surrey. They were playing off in the BC finals against each other. The story on Gomez was he could have had a scholly anywhere he wanted but could not pass the SAT tests. My buddy was a little on the hefty side and when Gomez was near the bench he said "Hey Gomez you dumb F%$K I heard you only scored a 350 on your SAT, he said hey, isn't that what you are tipping the scales at......

too good.

another ones was hey ref how's youw wife and my kid, he responds with wife is fine the kid is retarded though.

true story.....

My buddy played Jr. A against Scott Gomez when he played in South Surrey. They were playing off in the BC finals against each other. The story on Gomez was he could have had a scholly anywhere he wanted but could not pass the SAT tests. My buddy was a little on the hefty side and when Gomez was near the bench he said "Hey Gomez you dumb F%$K I heard you only scored a 350 on your SAT, he said hey, isn't that what you are tipping the scales at......

too good.

another ones was hey ref how's youw wife and my kid, he responds with wife is fine the kid is retarded though.

US - Canada at the WJC in Vancouver a few years ago. I believe it was Jack Johnson in the penalty box, being shown on tv getting heckled by a fan. Johnson looks at the guy and you can see him say "You're paying to see me play". Got to use that one a couple of times in college, absolutely priceless.

Yesssss this is the best thread. I chirp constantly and am always saying somethin to somebody. I love running my mouth and it usually works. I usually back it up with chippy play. One of the best things I've ever heard was when I was sittin on the bench with a faceoff in our zone. Now the oppositions d-man was next to my goalie and I and he yelled at the guy, "I had those skates too and then my dad got a job." The kid was so pissed and then fanned a shot from the point seconds after. Good shit.

this young punk was going after one of our older gentler guys, trying to get him to drop the gloves. he gets all tied up with him in front of the bench with the refs trying to break it up... and my teammate says "I'm not interested in fighting, I have a job" and the kid says "as what? a construction worker?" and dude says "no actually I'm a dentist so i DO have a vested interest in punching you in the mouth"

it was hilarious.

in that same game, this guy had BEAUTIFULLY white gloves, so I comment on how pretty they are, I asked them if he ever got close enough to the puck to use them, or if he had a magic eraser on the bench. he's like "I've got more moves than you, I can outscore you" the guy next to me says pointing to the scoreboard which read 5-0 for us late in the 3rd "yeah, your goal scoring prowess is really on display here"

that was a great game for chirping, it got messy in the last 10 minutes of the game and the refs kinda lost control. they were sorting out PIMS on the other side of the ice at the box, and the two teams were taunting each other.