Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bulletproof_funk

KOR skates

Mission uses carbon fibre in their skates, but just around the foot area - leaving the ankles supple enough. I've heard that Easton has done quite a few revisions to their SyNergy skate and found a happy medium between too stiff and too flexible.

Those skates look horrable(not that look matters)I would never buy that skate, especally if I havent herd of the company before. I think I will stick to my graf's

Nobody in the video had very much forward flex in their strides. I also liked them trying to put a positive spin on being "more upright" in your posture.

LOL just saw it too...

Exactly what Chadd said...

As far as the different holders, that doesn't mean anything...it's when the final product comes out...what holder are they going to use?

They can probably get Crows, Cobras or T'Blades for retail products. I can't imagine Easton licensing a holder to a competitor in the top end skate market and Bauer hasn't been willing to license to anyone.

Everything will be speculative until they hit the market and/or more people get to use them.

When these guys start the push to come to the market, I'm sure they will be visible and it will be interesting to see who's wearing them @ the NHL level if there is in fact a season next year

The different holders probably represented what Otto, Berzean,etc were skating on before they mounted them over, although a Kor with a T-Blade would be pretty light...maybe they will offer it as a boot only as well for the adults?

Can't get the Crows.

However, the Cobras or t'blades make sense.

Who owns Crow holders? I haven't seen them lately