Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iceburg19

Sprung Hockey

I think that holiday deal just changed my mind from picking up another mag chassis and going for sprungs on the 9ks I just picked up. I'll shoot an email on monday.

Has anyone done a pair of sprungs on Graf G70 before?

Ive done the Graf G3s, for my son.the pictures are posted some where on the site.

Got to use the new 8k's today for the first time. Felt good, not quite as stiff as the 9k ice boot though.

sk1.jpg

sk2.jpg

final setup:

-8k boot

-a7 Sprung chassis

-abec 9 bearings

-orange labeda grippers

-shock doctor footbeds

-extra long reebok tongues

same setup as old 9k's except left sprungs white. thought they fit better with the 8k style B)

downsized_0309091348.jpg

9k's before new tongues were installed.

Nice to see a couple pair of 9ks on here. I'm about to send my white 9ks to Keith. Will be going for,

9k white

white a7 sprung frame

bones super swiss

black hyper virtues

Nice to see a couple pair of 9ks on here. I'm about to send my white 9ks to Keith. Will be going for,

9k white

white a7 sprung frame

bones super swiss

black hyper virtues

They're mounted already, and YUMYUMYUM is about all I can say. I have some pics of them if you want to see em here before you see em in your hands. My fav wheels are red RR Hot Shots. Gotta invoice you for the A7s and send them out today. :) :) :)

My last two pair of Torspos are looking for a new home. One pair of 10.5D 221s with white A7s and orange laces that I used for samples and pickup, that can be baked a couple of times more, and a new pair of 12D 221s with white A8s. They are great skates and the price is XXright. PM me if you're interested. ;)

9k white

white a7 sprung frame

bones super swiss

black hyper virtues

They're mounted already, and YUMYUMYUM is about all I can say. I have some pics of them if you want to see em here before you see em in your hands. My fav wheels are red RR Hot Shots. Gotta invoice you for the A7s and send them out today. :) :) :)

Post away. And yeah, I've got the virtues 'cause I'm anal about color coordination, I've got a set of 80mm hot shots waiting just in case.

"Post away. And yeah, I've got the virtues 'cause I'm anal about color coordination, I've got a set of 80mm hot shots waiting just in case."

8.5-9K-A7-S.jpg

8.5-9K-A7-F.jpg

8.5-9K-A7-R.jpg

Like I said, YUMYUMYUM!

The A6X has been on the side (it's like that with indie companies like us) while we did other things, but it's moving up now. It will have some tuffassknuckles. ;)

i was wondering what happened to them - hadn't heard mention of them for a while - can't wait!

Hey fellas, just picked up some new skates and the Sprungs are looking like a must!

How does the weight compare to Mission Penetrators or Mags?

I bought the retro Mission Wicked lights and the Penetrators weight/quality does not match the beautiful boot.

-Jimmy

My 9ks with 80mm hyper virtues and sprungs weigh slightly more than my one95s with an 80/72 RR hot shot and mission MG set up. You really have to sit there with one in each hand for a minute or so to notice a difference.

Speaking of which, here they are with new laces and my wheels.

Canon002-vi.jpg

I just got these pics from Andreas Spriestersbach. Andreas is a major Sprung virus spreader in Germany, and has nicer skates than me. Looks like 10.5s with A7s. ;)

X60_A7_2.jpg

Black frames would have made those look like Bats out of Hell on your feet. Damn sweet converts.

Keith, I cleaned out my new Sprungs on Saturday for the first time (skated about 5-6 times in them), I noticed allot of urethane dust in tight, around the front and back wheel sections. If I leave this and don't clean out the dust, will it have any detrimental effects on the frame?

Black frames would have made those look like Bats out of Hell on your feet. Damn sweet converts.

Keith, I cleaned out my new Sprungs on Saturday for the first time (skated about 5-6 times in them), I noticed allot of urethane dust in tight, around the front and back wheel sections. If I leave this and don't clean out the dust, will it have any detrimental effects on the frame?

I like the white much better. You can see the boots and they look Ice.

It helps to take them apart once in a while and wash off the rubber stuck to the frame and rocker arm stops, so it doesn't build up at the contact points, because it holds little grains of dust that will that will etch the surface over time. Normally I just blow the stuff out after each skate, and I have a stiff paint brush that I can get in there with. Shout cleans them good, and I also use dish detergent with a little bleach on full cleanups, including all of the frame without the rocker arm assemblies. You can soak the rocker arms and they'll scrub up nice and white again. Good water soak afterward.

Nice Skates.

IC1.jpg

case in point, why you send your valuable product to someone who KNOWS how to install the product

Pure Hockey sucks and messed my skates up, then refused to fix them