Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drury23

Some Lady Help...

Trust me all chicks are horny it may not seem like it but when you get them drunk look out they'll be all over you or the first girl they see ;)

Spoken like a true virgin. As much as I hate to crack your egg, life isn't anything like Girls Gone Wild commercials.

Trust me all chicks are horny it may not seem like it but when you get them drunk look out they'll be all over you or the first girl they see ;)

Spoken like a true virgin. As much as I hate to crack your egg, life isn't anything like Girls Gone Wild commercials.

Ah come-on I'am just trying to give the boy some confidence

Fair enough, but I can honestly say that I never met a 7th grade girl who was really horny and got drunk all the time who I would consider sticking it in.

Fair enough, but I can honestly say that I never met a 7th grade girl who was really horny and got drunk all the time who I would consider sticking it in.

lol honestly I have and it's not cool.... at all.

I think that if I was their parents I would be ashamed of them <_<

ok..maybe some advice from a girl would help..obviously whipping your whatever out isnt very realistic and would never work...usually in this situation the guy should approach the girl..u never know the girl maybe wondering the same thing as u to..usually girls dont approach the guy because thats not just what we do..lol..we tend to wait for guys to come up and talk to us..this obviously shows u maybe interested (flirting may help but dont over do it!)..im not sayin its like this for every girl but most yes..most girls view guys as assholes..(as u can see from the posts above thats what makes us feel that way)and there is no point of walkin up to an asshole and tryin to talk to him..u have to prove to us that ur not a cocky asshole (usually we can tell automatically)..so in that case come up to the girl..if ur nice and dont talk ur self up to much she will prolly not be a bitch to u..just dont be nervous just talk and relax have a convo! I had a crush on my boyfriend for ever but never talked to him till he came up and talked to me cause i thought he was a jerk...i hope this helps! :D

ok..maybe some advice from a girl would help..obviously whipping your whatever out isnt very realistic and would never work...usually in this situation the guy should approach the girl..u never know the girl maybe wondering the same thing as u to..usually girls dont approach the guy because thats not just what we do..lol..we tend to wait for guys to come up and talk to us..this obviously shows u maybe interested (flirting may help but dont over do it!)..im not sayin its like this for every girl but most yes..most girls view guys as assholes..(as u can see from the posts above thats what makes us feel that way)and there is no point of walkin up to an asshole and tryin to talk to him..u have to prove to us that ur not a cocky asshole (usually we can tell automatically)..so in that case come up to the girl..if ur nice and dont talk ur self up to much she will prolly not be a bitch to u..just dont be nervous just talk and relax have a convo! I had a crush on my boyfriend for ever but never talked to him till he came up and talked to me cause i thought he was a jerk...i hope this helps! :D

In my experience women tend to like the cocky asshole more than the nice guy. They usually grow out of it eventually, but not always.

"Hi, I'm (insert your name here). What base are you in?"

Or

"Hi I'm (insert name) I'd like to get to second base with you. :unsure:

LOL

dont say that to her. just talk to her. ask her lots of stuff i find it easier. once you find something that you have in common start a conversation.

"Hi, I'm (insert your name here). What base are you in?"

Or

"Hi I'm (insert name) I'd like to get to second base with you. :rolleyes:

I was waiting for somebody to say that... :lol:

In my experience women tend to like the cocky asshole more than the nice guy. They usually grow out of it eventually, but not always.

This is sad but true. I'm not that much different off of here and I've plowed more fields than John Deere.

This is sad but true. I'm not that much different off of here and I've plowed more fields than John Deere.

LOL classic!

girls always say they like a guy thats a little cocky.

Word.

However that's where the similarities end with us. You hit for average, I go for power.

Tell her you play hockey.. ask if she wants to come over later and smell your bag and flex your stick.

;)

quit being a pussy and just go up and talk to her. If she shoots you down - oh well, there are plenty more out there to ask. But you will never find out until you try.

If you ask 10 girls out and only 2 say yes than thats 2 more dates you've had and 2 less times you have had to rely on PALMela HANDerson.

You always hear beautiful women say that they never had any dates because no one ever asked them.

NO GUTS...NO GLORY!!! You have nothing to loose and everything to gain.