Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drury23

Some Lady Help...

ok..maybe some advice from a girl would help..obviously whipping your whatever out isnt very realistic and would never work...usually in this situation the guy should approach the girl..u never know the girl maybe wondering the same thing as u to..usually girls dont approach the guy because thats not just what we do..lol..we tend to wait for guys to come up and talk to us..this obviously shows u maybe interested (flirting may help but dont over do it!)..im not sayin its like this for every girl but most yes..most girls view guys as assholes..(as u can see from the posts above thats what makes us feel that way)and there is no point of walkin up to an asshole and tryin to talk to him..u have to prove to us that ur not a cocky asshole (usually we can tell automatically)..so in that case come up to the girl..if ur nice and dont talk ur self up to much she will prolly not be a bitch to u..just dont be nervous just talk and relax have a convo! I had a crush on my boyfriend for ever but never talked to him till he came up and talked to me cause i thought he was a jerk...i hope this helps! :D

In my experience women tend to like the cocky asshole more than the nice guy. They usually grow out of it eventually, but not always.

This is sad but true. I'm not that much different off of here and I've plowed more fields than John Deere.

LOL classic!

girls always say they like a guy thats a little cocky.

I wonder if it's why Sean Avery has so much success... :o

Spoken like a true virgin. As much as I hate to crack your egg, life isn't anything like Girls Gone Wild commercials.

What? those commercials reflect 150% exactly how every girl is.

Spoken like a true virgin. As much as I hate to crack your egg, life isn't anything like Girls Gone Wild commercials.

What? those commercials reflect 150% exactly how every girl is.

Maybe your thinking of Guys gone wild?

cause not only do they make that now but its more realistic then the girls one

Possibly coming home from dates with a stink on your fingers that isn't your own.

I hate to add useless comments but I literally spit out Coke when i read that lol haha well played sir, well played.

Possibly coming home from dates with a stink on your fingers that isn't your own.

or maybe a few less fingers because of pillowpants.

As far as the advice I see its the good, bad and very funny.

As far as your age and whats going on I have to go with Vapors advice ... ouch did I say that? ;)

Casual and confident is the way to go. Heck if you get crazy and she is in one of your classes note where she sits. The following day sit at her desk which should bring up a conversation. This works no matter where you are in life.

Once you hit College then Mack kind of advice will be the way to go.

Heck if you get crazy and she is in one of your classes note where she sits. The following day sit at her desk which should bring up a conversation. This works no matter where you are in life

That is too funny! :lol:

Heck if you get crazy and she is in one of your classes note where she sits. The following day sit at her desk which should bring up a conversation. This works no matter where you are in life

That is too funny! :lol:

It was a cant miss for me. Its also how I met my wife.

really? i had never heard of that one

the old ---drop your pencil under her desk when you walk by---always worked i guess

lol

Yep. Used it a lot in college. One girl caught on so she kept moving around the class day after day. It became a game as I just followed her around. It was a very funny way to meet. You gotta pick your spots though.

I have a funny story about kids fucking up the first impression. We were at hockey camp and the track camp was eating in the same caferteria as us. So this kid at my table and stands up and says to the track girl "Hi." She comes over and says hi to all of us then Matt the kid that stood up says to her "Hi, I'm Matt" she goes in for the hand shake but then matt says "I'm from Jersey, We dont hug, we hug." He totally blew his chance right there. It was the funniest thing. He meant to say "I'm from Jersey, We dont give hand shakes we hug." But yeah he screwed it up!

I have a funny story about kids fucking up the first impression. We were at hockey camp and the track camp was eating in the same caferteria as us. So this kid at my table and stands up and says to the track girl "Hi." She comes over and says hi to all of us then Matt the kid that stood up says to her "Hi, I'm Matt" she goes in for the hand shake but then matt says "I'm from Jersey, We dont hug, we hug." He totally blew his chance right there. It was the funniest thing. He meant to say "I'm from Jersey, We dont give hand shakes we hug." But yeah he screwed it up!

Greatest... Story... Ever. Thanks. :blink:

Another example of how not to be:

My brother has this friendgirl that's very cool; into all the same stuff (skateboarding, snowboarding, listening to crappy music) he is but he's totally oblivious to the fact she likes him. Either that or he's a complete faygo because she's cool and if I tapped into my inner-ped I'd have to say she's not bad to look at. So what's he do? He pulls an Archie and goes for some prissy princess that pretty much can't stand that he looks punk-ish and doesn't wear popped collars on effeminate-looking polo shirts.

he will learn that those shallow chicks are nice too look at but they almost always suck in bed and are a bore to hang out with. Cute > Beautiful > Hot

Exactly. I tried to tell him that but all I got was "yeah she's cool, but I can't play around with personality, yunno?" I don't know if I was more disappointed or proud at the same time.