Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drury23

Some Lady Help...

let him find out on his own. Let him see how shallow the hot girls are. I myself fidn that HOT. but you always could use that low self esteam low maitnece cutie pie to cuddle with, right?

Well I'd think he could, but he seems to have a conscience or some dumb crap like that. I dunno, I guess the Lady and the Tramp appeal of having some princess is one thing, plus she can fufill her quasi-bad boy checklist with him. Then they can both see how lame that trip is and take another of life's little lessons.

It is so true though. I was sitting in the vice principals office in 8th grade. A sign on her wall read "I wish I knew what I know know, what I was younger" (I guess an ode to a rock singer with a hot daughter or somethin). I looked at that sign and I was like pshhh, I know everything. It seems corny, but its true. You learn a lot through high school and college (of which I am only a 1/4 through). But the ages of 13-26 still seem like they will be the best times of your life.

A great line that my buddy said when we were outa town. We were passing this hot girl car wash and He was in back with me so he sticks his head out and yells "Hey I dont have a car, can you wash me?"

It was funny as hell and sure enogh we pulled in and he got all the attention.

But the ages of 13-26 still seem like they will be the best times of your life.

Once you quit beliving in Santa, it's all downhill.

k

wtf do you do when one of your best friends that youve known almost all your life stabs you in the back and takes your girl, the girl youve been trying to be with for a long time

:angry:

k

wtf do you do when one of your best friends that youve known almost all your life stabs you in the back and takes your girl, the girl youve been trying to be with for a long time

:angry:

Uh, how would he know that he's stabbing you in the back if you haven't told him that you really wanna be with the girl that he just "stole" from you. If you have told him, maybe he liked her too and he just wanted to go out with her. It's not his fault you two have the same tastes in girls. Your best friend probably went out with her because he liked her, not to be a jackass towards you, and if he did do it to be a jackass, he shouldn't be your friend anymore. Don't get mad at your friend unless the latter is true.

its not his fault you didnt make a move. She is not your girl if your not going out with her.

Ouch.. but so true.

P.s.

Youre a hockey player.. pull his shirt over his head and let him have it. It may not win back the girl, but at least she will know that shes dating a complete daisy and could have had you.

then theres the sayin if the river flows red go down the dirt road

Beh.. a little blood never hurt anybody.

then theres the sayin if the river flows red go down the dirt road

Beh.. a little blood never hurt anybody.

Might as well earn your Red Wing of Courage.

Oh I am the John Wayne of having to trudge thru heavy waters.

Re: Kitty's advice to fight the guy, to hell with that. Let this feeling of pain, betrayal and suffering seep in as a reminder of what happens when you don't act.

Oh I am the John Wayne of having to trudge thru heavy waters.

Re: Kitty's advice to fight the guy, to hell with that. Let this feeling of pain, betrayal and suffering seep in as a reminder of what happens when you don't act.

He'll still have that after he bloodies up his knuckles too :)

This is true, plus he'll have the shame of being beaten by a friend that's obviously more man than he is.

I give my backing to the "fight him" idea.