Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBondo

RBK 9k O-Tech Stick (pics added by JR)

what, where and when is the chowder cup?

You have got to be kidding me.

That said: PAGP11002280411.jpg

PAGP10502280353.jpg

is this the best response i am going to get, or can someone actually help me out?

You were getting off-topic. I am sure your lazy ass could've found it if you had done a Google search.

www.chowdercup.com

I think they were talking about a junior type tournament that just so happens to have the same name as that adult Chowder Cup tournament.

From the report on the net it seem the 9KO is suposed to hit the shelve tomorow.I know i will phone my LHS and see if they have it.Anyone working at LHS here know a bit more about the real date?

From the report on the net it seem the 9KO is suposed to hit the shelve tomorow.I know i will phone my LHS and see if they have it.Anyone working at LHS here know a bit more about the real date?

no offense but that is wayyyyy wrong......

I know of a store that is getting it late May/early June.

Nobody has a clear picture of the stick other than mine. So all of these people have been referencing to the stick, they went ahead and Photoshopped the watermark out, but you can see it on the hosel. Unfortunately I did not make it darker.

Nobody has a clear picture of the stick other than mine. So all of these people have been referencing to the stick, they went ahead and Photoshopped the watermark out, but you can see it on the hosel. Unfortunately I did not make it darker.

if you look you can see the MSH logo.. thats hilarious

I did email and ask them to have the class to credit the source of the pic. Stealing the works of others isn't legal in the US.

Well i am sorry they did this.But it shows that the MSH community is the best hockey source (and of course JR and gang) on the net

Well i am sorry they did this.But it shows that the MSH community is the best hockey source (and of course JR and gang) on the net