Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

Did everyone seen the great story about him going to the hockey store in Ottawa to shoot some pucks? Good read

http://bostonherald....r_scoring_touch

I completely missed that, so my thanks for posting it: definitely got a good chuckle. The sales guy was probably thinking, "Damn I should recruit this kid for my beer league team... 'Hey man, we play Thursdays, and...'"

If I was that sales guy, I'd probably get a little annoyed...but then again I probably would've recognized him and ask him to sign that stick for display or whatever :laugh:

I *just* realized that they are playing Tampa Bay down here on St. Patrick's Day.

My mindset was that I wouldn't be in FL at this point that I never looked that ahead to the schedule. I'll have to meet up with him; I haven't seen him in a couple of years :(

He wore a wiener hat for the interview on CBC (after the goal and shootout winner against Winnipeg). He said that his teammates made him go on the air like that.

I'm very happy to see that I was completely wrong about Hitchcock. It appears that he has changed his ways pretty significantly since his last coaching job. Great for him and great for the Blues.

Yes he did...

Unfortunately the Tampa Bay Times Forum changed their procedure on credentials; my phone was dead (it's time for me to get a new one, I need something with reliable battery life) and he was waiting for me by the buses and now guests have to wait behind the bench and the players come up into the stands, if they know that is the procedure.