Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

Penguins fire Johnson and hire Mike Sullivan as coach. Oddly enough, Rutherford decided to wait for the team to finish a road trip and do it the day before they play a top team in their conference and start a busy stretch of their schedule. It seems like bad timing on the decision.

The team as a whole seems dysfunctional. You have to start looking at the core if you want things to change.

I've said it dozens of times, how can everyone they bring in be a bad fit with Sid? At some point it isn't everyone else that's the problem.

• Like 3

I was really hoping that he would work out long-term in Pittsburgh. Just could not recapture the lighting-in-a-bottle that he had when he first came over from Edmonton. I hope the change of scenery does him well and he finds his goal-scoring touch again.

• Like 2

He really seems to be struggling to find where fits in a roster. He's got second line skill but coaches just keep bouncing him around the top 9. It has to be frustrating. It would be nice to see what he can do with some continuity.

• Like 2

Watching my fair share of Pens games, he's been in the top 6 pretty consistently, but has been snakebit after changing his number to 57. Plus he's taken too many retaliatory penalties or just boneheaded penalties this season as well. The frustration has definitely been eating away at him.

Ducks need offense, so hopefully he gets the opportunity to provide it.

Nice goal in the first game, not the worst way to start in a new city.

• Like 1

Nice goal in the first game, not the worst way to start in a new city.

Hopefully that gets him going! I would love to see him get his goal-scoring touch back.

• Like 1