Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

He is still too young for the AHL you must be 20 years old or a 1987 born to play this year assuming you are coming from the CHL.

I thought if you were 19 at the start of the season you could play AHL. It was the kids who were 18 at the start of the season, but turning 19 during... that had to go back to Jr.

Thanks for the correction.

There have been exceptions in the past for example Spezza but that was because he played 4 years of major junior which generally doesn't happen unless you'd be 20. Also Staal and Horton were given permission to play in the AHL as 19 year olds during the lockout season since they'd played in the NHL the year before.

Maybe that is what I was thinking. I knew I'd heard of 19's in the A.

I'm also attending the Super Series game in Vancouver. Can't wait to see David play. Tickets were actually pretty reasonable, but by the time I got around to getting tickets, only the corner "family" section were left.

I might go see a Lewiston game in Bathurst at the beginning of December, I have a conference there, that would sure be nice.

My seats are in the same section blues. I missed the ball on that one too. Oh well. The seats are still pretty good, right?

I just bought tickets to see the Canada Russia Super Series final game in Vancouver. David's name is on the roster. I look forward to seeing him in live action against world class competition. I didn't get a chance to attend any Lewiston games at the Memorial Cup.

I'm pretty sure RDS is carrying some (if not all) of those games. Not sure if there is an English carrier. Looking forward to seeing some of it.

Both TSN and Rogers Sportsnet are carrying games.

My seats are in the same section blues. I missed the ball on that one too. Oh well. The seats are still pretty good, right?

They aren't too bad, I sat there for the Team Canada Red/White game a few years ago. There are sections of the ice that aren't visible though, because of the way the glass curves.

Line combinations for at least game 1.

Tavares - Turris - Perron

Lucic - Gagner - Giroux

Marchand - Sutter - Legein

Emmerton - Hamill - Boychuk

Extras: Gillies, Tyrell

Good luck in the series, David

I was down at Iceland today, and caught a glimpse of David. Was gonna give a shout out, but it would have been kind of weird/akward.

Anyways, good luck in the series, David. Too bad there isn't a game in the GTA.

Good read...

"It will be awesome," Perron said. "Tavares got like 70 goals last year and Turris just tore up junior A. It's going to be great to show I can play with these guys."

He may not have put up the total points that Turris/Tavares did, but I bet they'll get lots of tap ins off great chances made solely off of David's creativity and pure ability. I hope he puts on the skill display he did at Mem this year.

This is going to be a hellofa line. I'm on vaca this week too...so I'll actually be able to see some of the games.

Perron believes things turned around for him in 2004 when he found a passion for hockey, instilled in him by his brother. He started workouts then that have become legendary near his Quebec home.

"I would be playing on the rink for seven and eight hours every day," Perron said. "After that I would go home and start working on my stickhandling and my shot. I was always playing hockey and it has given me this passion for the game. I owe that to my brother."

Good memories...

I talked to him yesterday. They're staying at a 5-star hotel in Moscow then they're going to stay at some dump during the first game.

Like '72 all over again. They should turn the ringers off of the phones...assuming this "dump" has phones in the rooms. In '72 the players didn't have cells & pagers. They really don't need to rely on room phones anymore.

Perron believes things turned around for him in 2004 when he found a passion for hockey, instilled in him by his brother. He started workouts then that have become legendary near his Quebec home.

"I would be playing on the rink for seven and eight hours every day," Perron said. "After that I would go home and start working on my stickhandling and my shot. I was always playing hockey and it has given me this passion for the game. I owe that to my brother."

Good memories...

lets not forget the guy who would feed the brothers in shinny

Guess David don't need stretching!

He switched to 9k Whites.

Maybe Sutter doesn't like flashy skates anymore than Andy Murray? *L*

14.jpg

They look nasty - white tongue and white Tuuk C+.