Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mack

Midnight Mass

Okay I'm about to head off to Midnight Mass but I was wondering what tie I should wear. Going with the basic black suit but was wondering if maybe I should wear a red or green one or just buck it and go with a random tie that has no Christmas-y feel to it.

I've looked around and the only threads I could find on something like this were of no help as I'm not as big of a fan of pink that some here may be. The shirt will be white but I'm also contemplating a light green or even purple combo going. Thx guyz.

Okay I'm about to head off to Midnight Mass but I was wondering what tie I should wear. Going with the basic black suit but was wondering if maybe I should wear a red or green one or just buck it and go with a random tie that has no Christmas-y feel to it.

I've looked around and the only threads I could find on something like this were of no help as I'm not as big of a fan of pink that some here may be. The shirt will be white but I'm also contemplating a light green or even purple combo going. Thx guyz.

I was going to post something like this too Mack, because my search came up empty.... I was going to ask "Khakis vs. jeans vs ?"... I just have no idea, what do you guys think? Or "turtleneck sweater vs Sidney Crosby jersey vs collared shirt???"

It's almost as difficult as choosing between a Dolomite, a One90, a Mac Daddy, a Vapor XXX Lite, a couple Eastons, and who knows?

I have a feeling that this might be a set-up, but, since no one else is going to ask the question, I'll humor mack and put myself in the trolly tracks: 'Does this really belong in the 'Ice Hockey Equipment' forum?'

Wow what a waste of internet space. The mods pay for this and Im sure someone will cry that there was a thread about this 4 months ago and you should have searched for it. God one day when im 70 I might not be able to use the internet anymore because you used this space. Thanks.

:P

Although I confess I find your sudden foray into the World of Fashion alarming enough in and of itself Mack, what has me truly concerned about your welfare is that you posted it in the wrong forum.

Too much turkey? Not enough daylight in Alaska?

Wait... so you went with a white shirt and purple tie? Do you not have a purple shirt?

I think thats a good look...any black pant (im a pinstripe fan myself) with a white shirt and any color tie looks good.

Sounds like you knocked em dead tho, nice.

Although I confess I find your sudden foray into the World of Fashion alarming enough in and of itself Mack, what has me truly concerned about your welfare is that you posted it in the wrong forum.

Okay, cool: If I'm going down, apparently hockeymom is coming with me. Good deal; I don't feel cold and alone anymore.

Oh no, went with a light purple (lilac?) shirt because it looked goofy with just a white shirt. Very Lex Luthor-y.

Much better. I wear the same combo, but usually with a dark blue suit.

Jeez, I'm more surprised the church is still standing after your attendance. How long was your time in the penalty box, aka the confessional, with Father O'Brien? After the first hour, the priest must have really enjoyed listening to your sins more than you did committing them. Anyway, hope you had a very Jerry Christmas and here's to a Happy New Weir for you and your family! Cheers in 2007.

Okay, cool: If I'm going down, apparently hockeymom is coming with me. Good deal; I don't feel cold and alone anymore.

Well, he IS talking about EQUIPMENT of some sort, right? :P

I went to midnight mass. Had to establish a "safe zone" of 20 ft. Really didn't want to see anyone get hit by lightning.

I was stuck in Elmira on the 24th and besides the holy water really burned last time.

What a shitty, shitty place to get stuck in on Christmas Eve.

I am truly, deeply sorry. I wish there was something I could have done for you.