Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

that looks deadly

Are you from Dublin?

No why?

Deadly is an oft used term in dublin. Sometimes preceeded by "bleedin'"

So if something is very good, its bleedin' deadly.

I'm from Donegal, but 3 of my fathers sisters lived in dublin, so I spent a lot of my summers down there, in Finglas, Crumlin and Ashbourne in meath

everyone that says my tattoos are a waste of money and embarrasing to my son, get your key boards ready. i got another one last night. its my last name across my back.

metcalfce1.th.png

Gonna get your number under it to? :P

haha i was showing my buddies last night after i got it finished and they decided that i should get the red wings logo on my chest, a c on my shoulder, the numbers on the back, and the sleve numbers as my next piece, i think im gonna pass on that. if i did do that id have to get the rbk logo on my neck and alot of unnecessary stiching to make it look authentic :P

that looks deadly

Are you from Dublin?

No why?

Deadly is an oft used term in dublin. Sometimes preceeded by "bleedin'"

So if something is very good, its bleedin' deadly.

I'm from Donegal, but 3 of my fathers sisters lived in dublin, so I spent a lot of my summers down there, in Finglas, Crumlin and Ashbourne in meath

Now I remember that you're why I curb saying there here <_<

holy_spirit_22.jpg

Holy spirit

religious-tattoo-11549095077109.jpg (newest tattoo)

cross-tattoo-11430663524519.jpg (oldest tattoo...the picture was taken a WHILE ago)

Religious tattoos, particularly signs of devotion, particularly done by Christians or Jews crack me up.

Your God doesn't want you getting tattooed. It says somewhere in the bible, the front part that has all that crazy rambling crap about not wearing cloths of differing fibers.

Mine...Symbol for "Dragon" the year I was born. That was taken like an hour after I got it.

dragon.jpg

Brother..."A Little Rain" He designed it. I think it is a paraphrased line from a Kris Kristopherson song...something like "...No one ever saw a rainbow until they saw the rain..."

littlerain.jpg

Same Brother...Thelonius Monk (Jazz Musician).

thelonius.jpg

Dad...(you'll love this lawry...) Cross & Rosary.

cross.jpg

My mother has a floral band on her wrist and Bro has a 3rd..."ellar" on his chest. His GF's initials are L.R.

haha i was showing my buddies last night after i got it finished and they decided that i should get the red wings logo on my chest, a c on my shoulder, the numbers on the back, and the sleve numbers as my next piece, i think im gonna pass on that. if i did do that id have to get the rbk logo on my neck and alot of unnecessary stiching to make it look authentic :P

I think that no one really cares what you do. I think the only thing anyone says is that the money might be better off on your son and quite frankly it probably is. Even if you have a lot of money in your family you should be contributing all you can and not wasting 200$ at a time on yourself when you could be saving for the future for him. just my opinion. Maybe I'm wrong. but the way it appears there should be more on him less on your artistic well being. Seriously if you were supporting your son YOURSELF you wold not have a probklem giving up these tatoos for his well being....but it seems as if someone, maybe your mom, is helping you with money and in my opinion that is ridicuolous if that is false then please tell me cause i am 100% wrong. But if it is than the fact that you are WASTING, yes i said WASTING money on your tatoo's is awful and you shud feel like you shud spend on your newborn. If you are fortunate enought o have someone that helps you with your son you should be thankful and use every cent you have to repay them, not your tatoo fetish.

Edited by sweetblazer

Good post glad you had the nads to do it., and I agree that after the first tat it was kinda overboard. Don't mean to stir the shit thats my opinion, exactly what these boards are for.

i havent updated on the situation with my son, and his mom or anything like that because it hit hard, but i might as well let it out now. in april his mom and he moved out on me, and left me. since then i have not been able to see my son on a regular basis, which kills me becasue it reminds me of what my dad did to me, and i promised him and myself that i would not allow that to happen again, but some things you just have no control over. with them leaving, i was making money, and had no one to spend it on. i didnt have the oppurtunity to buy him things, or take him out and have fun with him, it was just me sitting in my apartment thinking non stop about what i have done and how horrible i feel about it. a few weeks ago, i pressed charges against his mother with violation of parenting rights ect. i now have joint legal custody of him and see him for a 3 hour period, 4 days a week. which is not nearly enough time for him to have the proper relationship with his dad like he should. i was ordered to pay child support, which i have been paying on time, if not early. and whenever i am with him i treat him like he is the only other person in the world. if i am out and see something i want HIM to have, i will buy it for him. i also have a savings account already set up, and deposit money into it bi weekly twords whatever he wants to spend it on when he is old enough to make that decision. i decided to get tattoos a long time ago, it is a art form that i appreciate and i like to express that i appreciate it by getting them done. my financial situation it my own business, i have devised a budget as to where i can get everything necessary taken care of in a timley manner, and still have money left over to spend as i please. in my mind it could be worse, i could be out every night drinking, like i used to be doing, i could be out buying drugs and experimenting with stupid shit, but im not. i am spending my money on something that i enjoy and will not affect anyone around me, or myself in a negative way. name one other thing that you can pay for now, and be able to take it to the grave with you.

nice joke big guy, im pretty sure your intellegent enough to know how i was phrasing that, but then again, maybe you arent.

Apparently sarcasm is as foreign to you as investing your money in something worthwhile.

Done with this thread.

Cougar's paying for his child (support wise) He's putting a little extra aside for him...he treats him really well when they are together and he decides to treat himself to a nice ride and some tats.

On a board where guys are spending THOUSANDS on gear...and no one ever says "You're not taking care of your kid if you spend so much on skates..." but because it's tats...people are all over him.

He appears to have his shit together, so leave him alone.

nice joke big guy, im pretty sure your intellegent enough to know how i was phrasing that, but then again, maybe you arent.

Apparently sarcasm is as foreign to you as investing your money in something worthwhile.

Done with this thread.

Well, it's your fault for being "sarcastic" when the thread turned serious. It's such a cop-out.

Listen Cougar, I admire you for what your doing. As an 18 year old, I can't imagine being in your shoes, and you seem to be handling it to the best of your ability.

Done with this thread.

I thought it was funny.

it would have been funny if it was different context, when i post something with a serious nature, i thought people would have enough respect to take it on the serious side. apparently fireboy and chadd dont have respect for my serious situation that i opened up to you guys.