Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

venom that looks solid,even tho koi fish are common it seems that every one has their own variation and shape to it. like the side piece too. ice got "courage" going down my one side and im getting a burning city line on my other side. probally not gonna be too much fun. i dunno whyu wildebeast is ripping on your work, some of the nicer stuff ive seen. i also dont get why he thinks that birthdays and names are bad? i have my son tattooed on me twice, hes the most important thing to me so why not incooporate him into my work, i also have my moms name tattooed right about my sons in my sleeve. im very curious to see what he has tattooed, he makes fun of venom for having a koifish id be willing to be hes got some nice tribal or barbed wire hiding up there thats why he doesnt want to flaunt it around.

hey cougar, you think we could see some up to date pics of your ink?

I'd be willing to bet that mommy wilderbeast wont let him get his tattoo.

Funny that this was bumped, because I took my Mom yesterday to get her second tattoo for her 50th birthday present. Libra sign on the back of her neck. I'll also be joining the sleeve club in dec.

Post yours up, but until you do, I'd stop hating on other people.

That was the point, I don't feel the need to join the "look how cool I am, too" set by posting pictures of my arm all over the internet for other people's amusement. Besides, I don't have anything as cool and creative as a fish done by somebody on a TV show, so I'd probably just get made fun of. Seems like you can't please the non-conformist crowd.

Isn't it kind of like showing off the equipment that you buy on this very board? It's not "seeking approval" - it's just showing it off because you're proud of it, and there's nothing wrong with that.

I'd be willing to bet that mommy wilderbeast wont let him get his tattoo.

Funny that this was bumped, because I took my Mom yesterday to get her second tattoo for her 50th birthday present. Libra sign on the back of her neck. I'll also be joining the sleeve club in dec.

From one Libra to another.....

Picture1068-1.jpg

Viscus - Heart

Fortis - Strength

Adversus Omnis Casi - Against All Odds

Interpretation behind my design.....Your heart weighs more than sheer physical strength. With my career ending injury to my cycling career I was told by my surgeons that I would never compete again, and potentially never ride again. I got this ink while I was still in the wheel chair as a motivational factor to prove them wrong. Luckily.....against all odds of my surgeons.....I am riding again and able to play various sports that they did not anticipate me having the capabilities to do. The Scales of Justice are obviously the symbol for Libra, which I am of course.

Edited by Spreedizzle

And this is a personal philosophy.....and in no way pointing a finger at anyone else.......but I believe that I am going to have something permanently emblazoned on my body then it is going to be custom, designed by myself, and have a deep meaning that is special to me or have a strong motivational meaning behind it for myself. All 3 of my tat's adhere to this little personal mantra that I have.

Thanks for the props. ;)

If I could draw Id be all for having something of my own work/design put on my body..but I can't. My first 2 tattoos were special and had meaning, but my rib piece is just for fun, for the art aspect of it. I mean, the meanings and deep stuff is great and all, but not everything I will get will always have some special meaning to me.

Whats the 'theme' of that thing? I see alot of stuff going on in it. The artwork looks pretty nice, but was there an overall goal or is it just a bunch of stuff like the kid and money and stuff?? Serious question btw, not intended to stir the pot.

Luck/Love/Traditional. The upper half sleeve has two swallows with banners in their mouths, one has my sons name "Landon" and the other has my moms name "Denise", clover and horseshoe, number 7, heart shaped box, all luck/love. lower sleeve it all traditional sleeve. a lot of little tattoos flowing together with a backround. and on the bottom of my lower arm says "self" and on my other arm is says "made"

I've got an appointment next Monday to add to mine.

I have this ('dragon'):

dragontattoo.gif

On my right arm. Using this is a reference:

dragon.jpg

She's going to draw a dragon around the existing symbol. Black & Gray. Chinese Zodiac the year I was born is Dragon...and if you read that bio...it's pretty damn close to me.

cougarscaptain87 - The full sleeve looks sweet. Do you have anything on the other arm? Or just that one filled?

RadioGaGa - Throw up a picture of that when you are done, cool concept.

yeah i have more, on my left arm i have my first tattoo, which is for my son as well, then i have "made" on the underside of my forearm to go with the "self" of my right arm, and i have a double nautical star on the tricep. then on my back i have METCALF, my last name like a jersey across the top of my back, i have the word "hope" about a foot tall across my lower back. On my side i have "courage" running down my ribcage, and on my chest i have "death before dishonor" in a banner. I have my other sleeve, side piece and chest piece ready to go, just need to make time for it.

yeah i have more, on my left arm i have my first tattoo, which is for my son as well, then i have "made" on the underside of my forearm to go with the "self" of my right arm, and i have a double nautical star on the tricep. then on my back i have METCALF, my last name like a jersey across the top of my back, i have the word "hope" about a foot tall across my lower back. On my side i have "courage" running down my ribcage, and on my chest i have "death before dishonor" in a banner. I have my other sleeve, side piece and chest piece ready to go, just need to make time for it.

That's helluva lot of ink in 18 months. *L*

I had a good idea the other day. The evolution of man scene, where you see the 5 or 6 outlines of the progression of evolution. Lots of personal meaning for me and quite appropriate for this phase of my life.

evolution_of_man.gif

Think that would translate well into ink? Just a 4" x 2" leg piece or something.

Edited by Rustpot

Matt- thats borderline weird that you know how long its been, haha i had no idea how long it has been but that sounds about right. some would say its addiction, and i have a very addicting personality. not good for the two of us to come together, just like smoking and drinking and goldentee, once i start i dont stop. eh ohwell

Matt- thats borderline weird that you know how long its been, haha i had no idea how long it has been but that sounds about right. some would say its addiction, and i have a very addicting personality. not good for the two of us to come together, just like smoking and drinking and goldentee, once i start i dont stop. eh ohwell

I'm not a freaky stalker or anything, don't worry...I looked back at Page 1 too see when you originally asked the question about tat designs. *L*

Had i known i was contributing to an addiction, i may not have given you that 2 for 1 coupon!!!! HAHA

a goalie who i meet through open hockey and has become a friend of mine has a very nice tatto i plan to get my own version of its a relativley small left chest piece only about 3x3 inches of the classic crossed hockey sticks w/ a 4 leaf clover in the middle b/c hes irish i wanna get one kinda like it but w/ an american flag