Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I am looking for some help designing my next tattoo so if there is any particularly good artists here I could use your help. I put it off way to long and my appointment is the beginning of January.

I'm looking to get a Pin-up girl on my ribs. I want a classic 40's-50's style tall long haired brunette maybe sitting or standing beside a mechanics tool box, the style with red pull out drawers. Has to have some deal of clothes on but minimal is better. PM me if you think you can help.

Thats it for now. Id like to maybe add something else. Maybe make it longer somehow so it goes up my shoulders. or a background. I dont have any good ideas as of now tho.

As long as its healed enough, you should probably wait a little bit but it works wonders on my tattys.

Third

Had another one done yesterday. Its a truck that was parked on the family farm for a very long time, with wasyliuk garland written on the side.

Not having read the entire thread (sorry), if anyone cares. I got a tatoo in the service just like everyone else. Got out, had some extra money, got it cleaned up, colors added, etc. About $200+.

Recently I found out that I will have to have multiple visits to have it removed, they will work on each color at a time because of different scarring types, and the total will bring it to about 3 grand.

Not having read the entire thread (sorry), if anyone cares. I got a tatoo in the service just like everyone else. Got out, had some extra money, got it cleaned up, colors added, etc. About $200+.

Recently I found out that I will have to have multiple visits to have it removed, they will work on each color at a time because of different scarring types, and the total will bring it to about 3 grand.

There was a graph on the front page of one section of the USA Today a few days ago (confused yet?) that said something like 20% of people regretted getting their tattoos.

I didn't even see the tattoo at first...I was too dumbstruck by the fact that there is someone out there that makes my little brother look absolutely jacked.