Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RWhockey

Nike/Bauer ONE95/ONE75 Skates

I am planning on being there saturday afternoon. I can't wait to see these skates in person along with the neww CCM lineup. Can't wait.

I see on the Nike Bauer website that they have a few more videos up about the One95 skates. All I can say is while I'm going to try on some Graf Ultra G-series skates as well when I shop for new skates this spring, I've been a Bauer wearer for about 25 years and I'm REALLY interested in these new One95 skates!

EDIT: Apparently the One95 videos are on YouTube.com as well

good to hear that means they will be on ebay and maybe i can scoop up a pair before my tounry at the end of the month. :)

I don't think your gonna get them for $499 at your LHS without having some type of inside connection or just work there yourself.

so when they say that they will be selling the 0ne95's at the Hockey Expo, does that mean they will be selling to individuals or to a retailer who buys out the stock? And does anyone want to pick me up a pair?

Last year at the Hockey Expo they were selling XXXXs at $50 below retail and I wouldn't doubt if the pricing will be the same for the One95s. I'm going Saturday to pick up a pair if they fit me well.

Usually what happens is the company- such as NBH, asks them "where do you usually shop?" They then take them to that stores booth, and the sale is made.

Since the One55 is anaformable, might it be a better choice than the Supreme70 which was only thermoformable, or are there too many other factors that still make the Supreme70 superior? I'm asking this question from the point of view of a recreational player who weighs only 155lb.

I wasn't sure if this had been brought up yet, but what is the sizing like for the one95. If I was a sz 7 in the one90's would it be the same for the one95's?

I don't understand why people are obsessing over these so much. They're not THAT much different from the One90's and everyone wasn't all over their nuts, but it seems like these One95's have people addicted like crack. Do they have rocket boosters on them that I wasn't aware of or what?

I wasn't sure if this had been brought up yet, but what is the sizing like for the one95. If I was a sz 7 in the one90's would it be the same for the one95's?

The sizing is the same.

I don't understand why people are obsessing over these so much. They're not THAT much different from the One90's and everyone wasn't all over their nuts, but it seems like these One95's have people addicted like crack. Do they have rocket boosters on them that I wasn't aware of or what?

From what it sounds like, these skates are like one90's that will fit people. A big problem with the one90s was that if your foot wasn't supposed to fit into it, there was no way you were going to skate on those wheels (i believe that's why bauer started making the s9's). If the one90's fit everyone, they'd be an awesome skate, but they don't. That's why the one95's are going to be so hot, they'll fit more people and will be a great top of the line skate.

(i believe that's why bauer started making the s9's). I

S9 was for pros who wanted the older skates. As they don't have the components anymore to make them look like how they used to, they get the ONE90 treatment.