Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fedorov#91

The Smartphone Thread

The This accessory is not compatable with your device message keeps coming up on my phone when I have nothing connected to it. Tried resetting it and nothing has worked. Has anyone had this problem?

The This accessory is not compatable with your device message keeps coming up on my phone when I have nothing connected to it. Tried resetting it and nothing has worked. Has anyone had this problem?

new phone or older phone? My OG iPhone had this problem, and I used a clean toothbrush to brush out the charger connection. what might be happening is you might have some particles in there that are making the phone believe that it may be plugged in. if it is an OG, you can also pop the antenna cover off and clean whatever dust is in there out as well, but be careful so you don't fuck the cover up, otherwise it comes loose like mine did and you can lose it.

It might be the plug still. There are some devices that you can plug into the phone that stop the speaker from working right? I honestly think if you clean the headset jack as well as the dock connector your issue most likely will be resolved. Of course, we could be wrong considering we really don't know what's been done to fix the issue.

I give the phone a little blast with compressed air every once in a while to avoid these problems.

Looking at getting a bluetooth headphones most specifically the motorola s9. Anyone have these paired with thier iPhone? I've heard that the iPhone is picky about headphones but now that os 3.0 is out it's a lot better for that. All info anyone has to share would be great. Thanks.

I think this lock screen looks badass:

photogr.jpg

This was pretty cool, I got a SwitchEasy case that had a cosmetic flaw that was only visible when the case is not assembled. I emailed SE and they sent me a new case for free. Now I have two of the same case, anyone wanna trade for one. haha. ;)

img3028t.jpg

about a year ago, i stepped out of the truck after a long drive home from a business trip, with iphone on lap. it fell to the ground and shattered the screen. a few months later, i get the screen fixed. a few months after that, my son throws the phone from an open below on our second level, 12 feet onto concrete floors. NO DAMAGE.

I think this lock screen looks badass:

photogr.jpg

I know yours is Jailbroken and such, but how did you get the % of battery, and temperature to display on top?

The % of battery can be changed in settings: Settings > General > Usage > Battery Percentage

The weather is part of a jailbrake app.

The Top Gear South Park screen is f'n awesome.

Thanks, I looove my lockscreen! When I saw that picture of the Nürburgring, I knew I had to use it as the background to my South Park Top Gear screen. :)

topgearring2.jpg

I also have one with Oliver, hahaha.